y/n does in fact have hoes

"I'm just saying I personally wouldn't need to dare a girl to sit on my lap since I have plenty of people begging already and dont you think it's kinda pathetic to go for the one girl whose dating someone that's just my opinion" suna says cunningly while taking a sip of his drink.

"I mean isnt it kinda pathetic that she didnt even seem to give you a thought she could have easily denied but it doesnt seem like shes to opposed look at how comfy she is its almost like we fit perfectly but like you said it's just my opinion" kuroo says smirking basking in his supposed win. Suna instantly rushes stand up as everyone realizes shits about to go down.

What the fuck is happening?

Few hours earlier

"Why dont you baby me like that" sunas says gesturing to me and tsukishima.

"You can gladly take my place" tsukishima mumbles causing me to glare at him.

"You rin are a grown ass man. Plus you should be taking better care of our child" I huffed before stuffing more food into my mouth.

"First off I dont have a child secondly this motherfucker is as tall if not taller than me and hes only like a year younger than me but I'm the only grown ass man" he says raising a brow.

"Oh your right I forgot you have the brain of an infant but too bad I just dont care" I say with a shrug.

"Mom dad no dont fight" tsukki says in a monotone voice. I just chuckle while suna glares at him.

"Dont worry if we get a divorce your staying with me" I say laughing at his expression.

"Oh goody" he says sarcastically before getting up and walking out with freckles trailing behind.

I speed up to finish my food before bidding goodbye to suna so that I can go get ready for manager duties.

Me and the girls all get everything ready while the teams start to slowly file in. I hear shuffling beside me causing me to look up and see some fine ass man right next to me.

"Whose hot ass father is this" I say in my head or so I thought.

"Um I dont have kids " he says awkwardly.

"Would you like some" he just laughs me off . I hope he knows I'm dead serious.

"Arent you a little too young for kids" he says looking at me with a raise brow.

"Um for your info I have a kid and his names tsukki" I saw as of matter of factly.

"Oh your the girl my team was talking about. I'm their coach ukai" he says with a laugh.

"Omg tsukki talks about me" I say happily. Hes really the best son I could have asked for.

"No but Tanaka and nishinoya do. Sugawara also told me about how you tamed tsukishima" he says causing me to immediately deflate.

"I'm honestly hurt" I say defeated. Ukai just laughs at my reaction before leaning over to me

"Dont let him know i told you this but he did blush when you were mentioned" he whispers. As it it was fate tsukki and freckles walk in. I immediately run up to him and give him a hug.

"What are you doing crazy lady" he says trying to giggle me off.

"Its okay tsukki you dont have to pretend I know you love me" I say smirking. He just scoffs as freckles giggles behind him.

"Hey yamaguchi do you want to be adopted to"

"No it's okay y/n senpai. Plus I don't think tsukki would want me as a brother" he says frantically waving his hands.