our shitty rendition of a beach ep

if you want any extra info on this chapter like oufits then i suggest reading the chapter before if you havent before 

"Get your asses in the car right now before I drag you in" Osamu yells as me and tenshi stumble out of my house with our bags. He grabs our stuff as we climb in his jeep. I scoot in next to aran.

"First off back up off me and secondly what are yall wearing" he says waving at our outfits.

"Our bathing suits?" I respond confused.

"Yeah I know that but why"

"Motherfucker arent you wearing your swimtrunks" Tenshi asks

"I want to minimize my time in the beach bathrooms as much as I can. They are grimy as fuck" I grimace at the thought.

"You right" he says nodding.

"I want the aux" I say scooting up so my head is in between osamu and kita.

"Sure here" osamu says starting the car.

I attach my phone before pressing shuffle. The sound of girls in the hood by Meghan the stallion instantly floods the car.

After awhile of singing along I decided to bother aran. I grab his phone and open the camera app.

"What the fuck do you want" he says trying to grab the phone back.

"Let's take a picture together so you can post it on your Instagram" I say posing with him. I wait for him to smile but it never comes so I just take the picture anyways before handing him back his phone.

"Thank you loser" he pushes my head away.

"You better post it bitch" I say biting at his hand.

"I am right now asshole" he says, turning his attention back to his phone.

aran.o