new girl... yay...

I don't remember if I said which school was hosting the camp so even if I did say a school just forget it nekoma is holding it

Today is the last day of camp and it's time for my team to leave. We all spent the rest of the camp training and just hanging out. Me and suna are good again and everything's like it was before. Most of the team including some of the others found out that it was just a prank. Their reactions were fucking priceless. But like always good things must come to an end and it's time to go home.

"Kuroo and bokuto please stop crying you look ridiculous" I say rolling my eyes at the two childish idiots in front of me.

"But I'm gonna miss you and my bros," bokuto says wiping at his eyes.

"You act like they are dying you'll be fine. I'm so sorry y/n it was nice meeting you be sure to text us often bye for now" akaashi says while pulling bokuto towards their bus.

"Bye n/n" bokuto says sadly waving his hand.

"See ya bo" I say before turning my attention to kuroo.

"I'm gonna miss you y/n you have to promise you'll text me everyday" he says, hugging me.

"Yeah I will" I pat his back softly before he let's me go.

"Kuroo stop being annoying" a voice says suddenly. I look over next to kuroo to see an uninterested kenma.

"I'm not being annoying"

"Sure you're not" Kenma says rolling his eyes.

"Ken ken I'll be sure to play some games with you soon " I say ruffling his hair.

"Sure I'll be waiting," he says softly, smiling at me before walking away.

"Ok I gotta go, I want to say goodbye to tsukki before I leave" I say pointing behind me.

"Okay text me when you get home and don't forget to update me about suna" he smirks.

"There's nothing going on with suna but sure I'll text you" i say before heading towards karasuno's bus.

"Tsukki, my sweet child, I'll miss you" I say clinging to his waist.

"Yeah yeah" he says, pulling me off of him.

"N/n I'll miss you" noya says before tackling me in a hug.

"I'll miss you too, I don't know what I'll do without my partner in crime" I say fake pouting.

"It's ok m'lady with a single call I'll be by your side immediately" he says bowing.

"Ok cat noir I'll keep that in mind" I say giggling a bit.

"Weren't you here for me" tsukki scoffs.

"I'm so honored to want my attention" I say as he just clicks his tongue and turns away.

"As if shortie" he says, pushing my head down.

"Is that anyway to treat your mother? Plus anyone is considered short when you're 8ft tall" I say taking his hand off my head.

"Your not my moth- you know what never mind you won't listen anyways" he mumbles putting his hand on his head.

"Damn right im not anyways make sure to take care of yourself I swear if I find out you got sick or aren't eating enough I will be on the first train there to take care of you and I'll embarrass the fuck out of you so dont try me" i say squinting my eyes threateningly.

"Yes ma'am" he says, saluting.

"Anyways it's about time I go make sure to text me and tell the team I said goodbye" I say before walking off to the bus.