everyone hates y/n

Trigger warning: trash chapter alert

in all seriousness im so sorry for the trash ur about to read

i tried my hardest yall :(

Y/ns phone

Rin<3

Rise and shine bitch

N/n

Ik ur dumbass is not still sleep

Wake up dumb bitch

Wtf for

Um idk

Maybe school

Fuck I forgot school started again.

Hurry tf up and get ready or I'm leaving ur ass

"Shit" I curse out loud as i rush to get ready.

It's been awhile since me and suna made up and it definitely wasnt a smooth transition. It took awhile for everyone to trust him again especially osamu. When evryone found out I forgave him they all looked at me like I lost my mind but ultimately respected my decision.

It was about two weeks before me and suna to got comfortable with each other again and honestly now we are closer than we were before. We are basically inseparable. We spent the rest of the school year and the entirety of break break practically attached at the hips and almost always touching although I'm sure this is just sunas way of apologizing.

I've also noticed a few thing about myself like how my heart beats faster whenever hes around or how I subconsciously seek out his touch. Its honestly disgusting and I have no clue why i feel like this. I orginally thought it was because I missed him and was scared he would leave again but now I'm honestly not sure.

As I quickly stumble down the stairs I hear a car honk. I hurry to put my shoes on and rush out the door. I roll my eyes when I see atsumu hanging out of the passenger window of osamu jeep.

"Princess hurry up we got to go" atsumu shouts. I walk over to the car, hitting his head before getting I with a sigh. I sit next to suna as he pulls me in closer and putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Good morning n/n"

"Morning samu" I yawn laying my head on sunas shoulder.

"wheres my morning" atsumus smirks.

"Can you please shut up It's only been 2 minutes and I'm sick of your shit" I say with a groan.

"Damn who shit in your cereal" Atsumu mumbles.

"No one actually cause I didnt get to eat like at all"

"Yeah n/n over here completely forgot about the first day of school" rin says with a snicker.

"Here n/n we bought you some food on the way here" osamu says picking up a bag and handing it to me along with a cup of orange juice.

"Omg thank you osamu you a life saver" I say looking through the bag to see some hashbrowns and some sausage.

"Hey asshole why didnt you tell me there was food here" I say lightly slapping sunas chest.

"You didnt ask. now eat we have to pick up tenshi"