Chapter 5: Smelly Ali

Alison Pov
It's been 2 weeks since me and Emily gotten close to each other again. And we've been go to school and go home together, just enjoying each other company and taking things slow. And it feels amazing to have her around me again. I was deep in my thought until Spencer interrupting me.

Spencer-"Hey Ali, we haven't hang out anymore for like what? A Few weeks?"

Aria-"Yeah Ali, are you really that busy with Emily? We only get to see you every lunch and in classes."

Ali-"What? You're ridiculous i was just busy... with homework and stuff. And i'm sorry. But i promise i'll make it up to you guys." I smile.

Spencer-"Great, than what about sleepover this friday night?"

Aria-"Yeah, it'll be fun Ali!"

Ali-"Sure. Your house or my house?"

Spencer-"Mine, my parents are going to London this weekend to check on Melissa, so we have the house for ourself."

Ali-"Great! Can't wait. We'll have the best time like we always have."
After that we went to class together.

Emily Pov
I haven't seen Alison anywhere this morning and i already misses her, it's crazy. So i just go to my locker see if she might be there since our locker like 2 lockers away from each other. But i got there and no Ali. So i just go to english class, and there she is with her friends i smile from ear to ear when i saw her.
I was walking to my seat, and heard someone called me. It was Spencer.

Spencer-"Hey Emily, can you stop kidnapping our friend? We missed her too you know." She said with a playful tone.

Emily-"Well, she came by her own will. So you should tell her too." I smile.

Ali-"Whatever Em, i know you're enjoying my presence too much." She smirk.

Emily-"Well, it's nice having you around cutie". I didn't realize Spencer and Aria were there too. So i kinda blushed.
Before they could say anything, the class has started. And Hanna and Toby weren't here yet. So i text Hanna.
Emily: where are you? The class just started.
Hanna: we're ditching Em.
Emily: and you didn't asked me to tag along?
Hanna: sorry, you were just too busy with your girl. So me and Toby didn't tell you.
And i didn't realize Mr. Fitz already standing in front of me.

Mr. Fitz-"sorry Emily, no phone in class, give me your phone. You'll get it back after the class finished."
So i handed him my phone. And Ali was laughing when she saw me, so i just mumbled. The class just goes and on and on and i try to understand what Fitz are saying because Ali and I would steal glances from each other. And trust me, it's hard to focus on anything else beside her amazing blue eyes.
The bell ring and i went straight to Fitz to get my phone back and reply Hanna.

Emily: I think i'm gonna ask her out Han. What do you think? is it too early for that?

Hanna: No, totally not! Go ask her out! And i'm sure she'll says yes.

Emily: Thanks Han, you take care there with Toby. Don't have too much fun. X

Hanna: You're just jealous Em. Haha, goodluck with your girl.

After class
I think i will asked Ali out right now. I saw her on her locker and just walk straight to her.
Emily-"Hey cutie pie, i was wondering, are you free on friday?"

Ali-"Hey silly. I'm not, i promised Spencer and Aria to sleepover. Why?"

Emily-"Oh okay then, i was just gonna asked you out. But you already has plan. So next time?" I said trying to hide my disappointment.

Ali-"I'm sorry Em, if you asked me earlier i'd probably say yes. But let me make it up to you, you and me tonight at the brew?" She said and holding my hands.