Slow Down Baby

Alison Pov
(The Morning After)

So we kissed again after 2 years. I used to be able to kiss that lips anytime i want to. But now, those few seconds of kiss was everything. I missed how her lips felt like, i missed how her kisses tasted like...

I woke up and check my phone, and i'm glad that i did. Emily sent me a goodmorning text and it makes me smiling like a fool.

Emily: Goodmorning Ali. I can't stop thinking about last night. And honestly, i just can't stop thinking about you :).

Ali: Goodmorning to you too. And i'm glad we did it last night. I think i can say the same ;).

Emily: Can i pick you up today? What time is your class?

Ali: With what?

Emily: Hopefully a car. But hell, i'd still pick you up with my skateboard.

Ali: That's impossible. But i like the effort. Oh, and i have no classes today. What about a coffee?

Emily: Oh a coffee? Are you asking me on a date? ;)

Ali: You wished.

Emily: I do wished so. Okay princess, does 11 works?

Ali: Yup. See you.

Emily: Yeah, see you.

--

It's 11.05 and i heard a knock on my door. I run to it so nobody gets it before me.

I see Aria about to walk there.
"ARIA FREEZE!" I shout while i'm running to the door. "I get it." I smile at Aria and she looks at me funny.

"You're so weird." She laughs and sit down on the stool next to Spencer.

I look through the door hole and see Emily standing there, and she looks nervous?

"Are you gonna open the door or are you just gonna stand in front of it?" Hanna said sarcastically.

"Uh, i'm gonna go out okay. I'll see you guys later. Bye." I said it all quickly and i open the door and see Emily smiling as she sees me.

"Hi-" i cut her off and drag her to the elevator, we get inside and Em is still confused with my action.
"I was just saying hi." She giggles at me.

"I know. I'm sorry. But the girls were all home. And i don't need their comments if they saw you." I sighs.

"Yeah, it's okay. I get it." She smiles weakly and look down to her feet.

"Wha-, Em, that's not what i meant. I swear. I'm just not ready for them to tease me about whatever it is." I take her left hand and hold it.

"It's okay Ali. Really." She smiles again.

"Okay." I smiles back at her. "Oh, and hi." I smile again and she laugh.

"Hi to you too." She give me that gorgeous smile.

"You look great." I said as i look at her.

"You don't look bad yourself chica." She winks.

"Don't start with your Spanish thingy. You sucks with it Em." I giggles and she does too.

"Well, you got your point there." She laugh again.

"You were like the stupidest in our Spanish class back in high school." I teased her.

"Ouch!" she put her hand on her chest, pretending that i hurt her feeling.

"Oh, grow up you Fields." I punch her on her upper arm lightly.