Chapter 17: Chaos

(Long chapter)
Emily Pov
That is the person that i would try to avoid as long as i can, but she's here. In my living room, standing just a few feet away from me. But i gotta admit, she still look so pretty, her blonde hair, her blue eyes, her perfectly shape body. This girl is crazy.

Amanda-"Hey Emily."

Emily-"H-Hey Amanda." I give her a simple smile.
And then i said hi to her parents and then i go to the kitchen to get a drink. I'm so dead right now. How am i gonna do now. I'm not ready to have the talk with her. And Ali is here. She's going to kill me. I was deep in my thought until someone walks in.

Amanda-"Hey stranger." I smiled to her.

Emily-"Stop following me would you?" I joke trying to be as calm as i can.

Amanda-"You can only dream about it." She jokes and we both laugh.

Emily-"How are things going on?"

Amanda-"Same old thing that always happens. Parties, charities, more parties." We laugh.

Emily-"Good thing i moved away." I sipping my drink.

Amanda-"How are you Em?" She walks closer to me and i just walk to the sink and put my glass.

Emily-"Fine." i kinda do my funny faces.

Amanda-"I know how awkward it is. And i think we both know we have to talk about what happened back then."

Emily-"Look, i'm sorry about what happened back then."

Amanda-"Well, i'm not." She tries to get closer to me.

Emily-"I think i'm gonna go, i'm really tired." I smile to her and i left her in the kitchen and i go to the pool house. When i get in, Ali is already sleeping just like the other girls. They all are exhausted. So i just go sleep next to Ali.

Alison Pov
I was half asleep and i feel an arm wrapping my body. And i know exactly who it is. So i roll to her so i can cuddle her.

Emily-"Sorry i woke you up." She said kinda whispering.

Ali-"It's okay i wasn't really sleeping. Come here, be my cuddly bear." She moves closer to me and we cuddle. But i know there's something bothering her.
"You okay?"

Emily-"I'm fine. Just tired." She said and i don't buy it and i know she's not gonna tell me right now. So i just kiss her cheek and back to sleep. I sleep in her arms. The most comfortable place in the whole world.

The next morning.

I woken up by a really loud noises from outside. I look at Emily who is still sleeping so peacefully, i move her hair from her face so i can kiss her cheek. Then she wakes up.

Ali-"Goodmorning baby."

Emily-"Goodmorning beautiful." She said with her sleepy voice, it's so cute and hot at the same time.
I kiss her cheek again and then i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. And then i walk back to our room.

Ali-"Babe, are you gonna wake up or what?"

Emily-"Can we stay here please. I don't want to see anyone else but you today."
I walk to the bed and put my head on her chest. And she wrap her arms around me.

Ali-"Babe?"

Emily-"Yes?"

Ali-"What happened last night? I know something was bothering you."

Emily-"Nothing babe. I was just...tired."

Ali-"Okay, i'm not gonna force you to tell me if you don't want to."
And we just stayed like that until Hanna open our door.