Loose Up

Emily Pov

(1 week later)

I got invited to a party this friday, and not just a party, it's Daniel Erickson's party. Daniel is a rich boy from New York, i've known him since i was 2 years old. And every year Daniel always throws a party at his house when his parents are away.

Candice-"Hey Em, you're coming to rich boy's party right?" She asked me while she's scrolling on her phone.

Emily-"Probably. I kinda not want to be around alcohol."

Candice-"That's good for you." She said now looking at me. "I'm proud of you."

Emily-"Thanks Candice." I smiles at her.

Candice-"So, how are you and miss perfect?" I laugh at her nickname for Ali.

Emily-"She moved on."

Candice-"What?! How do you know that?"

Emily-"She said it herself."

Candice-"To your face?" She raised an eyebrow.

Emily-"Not really, i heard her said it to Hanna."

Candice-"That is impossible. The girl still love you. Only crazy people would say that she's not."

Emily-"Why? And why are you asking me about Ali?"

Candice-"Because she came over a fe-" she gasps and cover her mouth with both of her hands.

Emily-"Spill now you blondie."

Candice-"No, i promise her not to tell you that she came over." She covered her mouth again and i could hear her mumbling.

Emily-"Okay. That's all i need to know. Now, do you want a pizza." She nods and i grab my phone to order, but i can't help to smile, she came over and doesn't want me to know...

--

Suddenly there's a loud knock on my door that causing me and Candice to jump from our seat.

"Fuck!" We both said at the same time.
I gets up from the seat and open the door. And there stood the most annoying person on earth.

"SURPRISE!" He said loudly.

Emily-"You're late. You were supposed to come a week ago Toby."

Toby-"Oh, that's a nice welcome you bitch."

Emily-"Well, that's what you get from being late."

Toby-"You're always late too anyway." He shakes his head and letting hisself in.

Emily-"Well yeah, but not for a week."

I introduce Toby and Candice and i could tell straight away that Toby is way too interested to Candice.

Alison Pov

Uni life had been so hectic lately, i could drink 2 cans of redbull for a day to stay awake and sketching.
And there is a party on friday night which i'm looking forward to. It's the best party in here for the Uni kids, and it's more than just a frat party.
The girls are definitely coming and i heard that Toby is at Emily's now, so he'll probably be there too.

Spencer-"Hey Als." She said as she's pouring her coffee.

Ali-"Hey Spence. No quickie today?" Her face turns to a deep shade of red.
"Oh come on. I heard you two for the past 2 years. So, no need to blush."