Chapter 13: The After Shock

Alison Pov
We got to the hospital and Wayne go straight to the administration desk and ask where Emily is. And then we all rushing to her room. When i got there i heard her and Toby... Laughing. Are they crazy?! They just had an accident and they are laughing.

Mr. Fields-"What the hell happened Em?!" He sounded pretty angry.

Emily-"We fell." Emily and Toby laugh again.
Are they under some kind of drugs or are they just crazy?

Mr. Fields-"And why are you laughing? It could get so much worse! Grow up you two!" And he hugs and slap Em's arm playfully.

Mr. Fields-"I'm gonna wait for your mom at the lobby. Can you guys keep an eye on this 2 lunatics."
We laugh and nod.

Emily fractured her right arm and got a broken leg and Toby got a broken leg and so much scratches and bruises on their body.

I walk over to Em.

Emily-"Hey baby."

Ali-"Don't baby me you crazy! Have you both lost your mind?! You make me so worried and when i got here i heard you both laughing!" I said angry.

Emily-"Aren't you supposed to be happy seeing me laughing?" She chuckles. I give her a hug and i squeezes her body. And she smile. I sit on her bed, i kiss her and holding her hand.

Hanna-"You both are crazy. Were you drunk? I mean who laughs after they got a broken bones?"

Toby-"Apparently we are. Ride or Die huh Em?" He chuckle. And talk to Hanna again. "Han can you please check on my bike? Like how bad is it?"

Hanna-"Stop worrying over your bike you idiot. Look at your leg! You can't even stand on it." Then hanna take Toby's broken leg, she lift it an drop it. Toby's face got super red and he's holding his tears and scream.

Toby-"That hurt like a little bitch!"
And then Hanna do the same to Em's leg. Em has the same facial expression as Toby but she squeezes my hand because i was holding her's. And she squeeze it real hard. And then she held her breath and said "That hurt!"

Hanna-"That's for making us worried and just laugh when we got here."

And then Emily's parents comes in.

Mrs. Fields-"You brat!" She walks to Emily and hugs her. "My car was flying here because of you Em!"

Emily-"Sorry mom." She chuckle.

Mrs. Fields-"How about you Toby? How do you feel?"

Toby-"I've never been better." He give a thumb up and his and Emily's face are still red because of what Hanna did.

Mr. Fields-"Will you stop teaching my daughter to be a brat Toby?" He jokes.

Toby-"I'm sorry sir, but she taught me how and i just do what she told me to." And then Emily throw her pillow to Toby and Emily is whining in pain because apparently she has fractured her right arm and she used it to threw a pillow to Toby and we all laughing at her.

Emily Pov
I forgot that my right hand has fractured and i use it to throw a pillow to Toby and it hurt like hell.

And then the doctor come.

Doctor-"The results are out..." And then Spencer interrupt him.

Spencer-"Wren? I didn't know you're still around."
Wren is Melissa's ex boyfriend. They broke up because she kinda saw that Wren kissed Spencer. Melissa went back to London, and Spencer thought that wren left too.

Wren-"Yeah, i stayed. Rosewood seems promising to me. So here i am." And then wren raises his eyebrow signaling we're watching them.

Spencer-"Oh sorry, you can continue."