Chapter 11

Colbys Pov:
Everyone was talking to eachother and i was too anxious to say anything. I just stayed silent trying to pull myself together. She's not going to notice me, i probably just look like another fan to her. i felt a pair of eyes on me and so i averted my attention to it but quickly realised it was her. panicked i smiled then instantly looked away again.

"im just going to the bathroom guys" she said and basically ran out of the room. everyone continued talking but something didn't sit right with me. she ran out of that room the instant i looked at her. did i do something? oh god i probably looked at her wierdly and now shes angry or upset, shit.
"Gonna get some air, its wierdly hot in here" i quickly said before trying my best to get out of the packed room. 

After having to ask a security guard for the exit i made my way outside to breathe when i saw a silhouette sat on the bus and it looked as if it was shaking. i cautiously made my way over but the closer i got i realised it was her.. Sat there shaking with her head in her knees and sniffing constantly. I called out but no response.. Worried, i climbed onto the bus which was hella easy (explorer and all) and sat next to her. i put my hand on her shoulder which must have startled her because she instantly starting shaking more shouting no. unsure on what to do i embraced her telling her quietly to calm down, which seemed to work. I asked her what happened and panic set in as she started crying harder. "shit" i whispered under my breath. i hugged her slightly harder and after around 10 minutes everything was silent. The only sound now was her deep breaths every now and then. "Oh god no" i whispered realising she was asleep. 

As carefully as i could i picked her up and i somehow managed to get her down and decided to just put her in a bunk (which i just guessed which one was hers) in the bus. she started shaking and crying once again but i quickly calmed her down again and she back asleep. laying her in what i assumed was her bunk as it was the only one that had leds around the outside and some on the inside. i was about to leave however she grabbed my hand mumbling stay. She must've heard me hesitate because she moved over patting the space next to her. taking in a deep breath i got in and just laid there listening to her quiet breaths and starer at her (non creepily) trying to figure out what was going on in that head of hers. i had to say this bunk was extremely comfortable as i too ended up falling asleep also but not before feeling her place her head on my chest.