Chapter 9

Colby's POV:

An hour had passed and it was her final song. One of my favourites of hers. A song that i felt a deep connection to. A song that was so beautiful it even made me tear up sometimes. I watched, mesmerised by her voice and how the bright lights lit up her face. Veronica was on her last line when her voice cracked and she wiped a tear that had fallen and cascaded her cheek.

"Thank you so much LA i loved playing for ya'll tonight you had such amazing energy. What a way to end a long 6 month tour. I love you all stay safe!" She shouted into the mic before blowing a kiss goodbye and jogged off stage. My nerves instantly kicked in as i realised i would now be meeting her. I sighed once more before carefully making my way down the stairs and towards the backstage entrance. We were greeted by Katrina who instantly jumped into her boyfriends arms and then she hugged the rest of us. " Come on guys i'm so exited for you to
meet her! She's amazing honestly" Kat squealed which caused the other girls to copy the exact noise Kat just made.

Anxiousness slapped me in the face as i was now face to face with the door to her greenroom knowing that she was right on the other side. Kat swung open the door and my breath hitched as i was now stood almost face to face with the girl i've always admired and i felt her do the exact same.

Authors note:
Sorry about the random posting times. i get unmotivated quite quickly and trying to also do online school it's a little tricky but i'll try and have a more persistent upload schedule maybe every other day but i'm not 100% sure.

Also, sorry the chapters have been quite slow, the juicy parts are coming very very soon!