ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

⚠️TW strong language and mentions of abuse⚠️

𝕀 𝕣𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 "𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘" 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚'𝕞 𝕒 "𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥" "𝕊𝕋𝕆ℙ ℝ𝕌ℕℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝕌ℂ𝕂 𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎 𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ𝔸 𝕀 𝕎𝕆ℕ'𝕋 𝔸𝕊𝕂 𝕋𝕎𝕀ℂ𝔼!" 𝕄𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣. "𝕆𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙" ℍ𝕖 𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕣. "𝕀 𝕊𝕎𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕋𝕆 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝕐𝕆𝕌 ℕ𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝔻𝕆 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕊𝔼𝕃𝔽" ℍ𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣.

I instantly jolted up almost banging my head on the ceiling gasping for air. When i finally got my breath back i sighed then swung my feet over my bunk being as quiet as possible and made my way over to the small kitchen/lounge area and made myself a cup of coffee then sighing for probably the 10th time tonight and sat down on the couch. There was no way i was going back to bed now not after that.. "Veronica? Is that you" Alfie whispered snapping me out of my trance. "Huh? What? Oh.. Alfie hey"  He came and sat beside me.
"Why you up girl?" He questioned
"I just couldn't sleep, i'm too exited for the show in Las Vegas" I lied but he seemed to believe me. No one knew about my night terrors except Thalia as she woke me up because i was screaming and forced it out of me.
  "Same here same here" He then sighed and turned to look at me causing me to look at him questioningly.
"So uhm i've been meaning to ask you something" He said slightly shyly which concerned me but i nodded to tell him to carry on.

   ⚠️TW: Sexual assault. Please skip this part if it triggers you⚠️

"I really like you and i know you don't feel the same but we can make it work, give me a chance and i'll show you i'm worth it" He rambled on.
"I-" He cut me off smashing his lips onto mine i struggled to get him off me but he was too strong. He started unzipping my pants and when he pulled back to get some air i screamed causing him to put his hand on my mouth telling me to shut up and just give him a chance. Luckily before he could go any further Thalia sprinted into the room and yanked him off of me.
    ⚠️End of TW⚠️
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" She screamed him causing him to flinch at her outburst. "I... i'm sorry please"
"NO! PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OFF OF THIS BUS BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT" She shouted
I was still cowering on the couch bawling my eyes out shaking violently. Thalia ran over to my after telling my body guard to make sure Alfie packs up his stuff and leaves not turning back.

"Hey hey it's okay calm down. I'm here he won't touch you ever again i promise" She hugged me and i gripped onto her still shaking like a leaf. Around an hour had passed and i had finally calmed down. Everyone went back to sleep but Thalia stayed with me until i was fully calm and ok. She made me some hot chocolate and turned on the small tv playing some random film on Netflix. We both watched but after all the events that just took place i was exhausted and soon fell asleep.