𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

✨Time skip to the concert✨

Kat's pov:

Here i was. About to go out on stage in front of thousands of people for the first time. My nerves started surfacing but i pushed them down as i ran out onto the stage, the crowd getting even louder. I sang the first song it being Blue roses and gave it my all as i did the choreography.

As the song ended i the formally introduced myself and then continued on with the rest of the songs.
"AND NOW IT'S TIME TO SEE WHO YOU ALL CAME HERE FOR... VERONICA CRAWFORD" i screamed into the mic and then ran off seeing Veronica run onstage.

✨Another time skip✨

Veronica's pov:
"You killed it out there girl" i screamed to Katrina as my ears were still ringing from the crowd. "You killed it even more though" She shouted. We both then found ourselves being rushed out to the bus by Thalia to get to the next show. 

Me and Katrina both said goodnight to eachother as we both headed to our bunks us both being exhausted from the show.

⚠️TW⚠️

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈. 𝑀𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓏𝑒𝓃. 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎. 𝐻𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒷𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒
𝒷𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇.

I woke up crying and shaking as i looked around at my surrounding trying to calm myself down but yet again i couldn't. I realised it was almost 6am so i just decided to stay up. Quietly getting out of my bunk i sighed and then poured myself some coffee before sitting down on the black leather couch as the images of my father flashed through my mind. I was soon brought out of my trance by Katrina snapping her fingers in front of my face looking concerned.

"Are you okay?" she questioned. " You've been staring at the tv for a while now" "I'm fine just couldn't sleep so i stayed up" i lied to her. "Alright well we have to be ready by 8 and its currently 7:15" I was shocked that it was now already 7 but i quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom getting ready..