ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

I woke up confused as to where i was but was suddenly hit with last nights events replaying in my head. I started shaking again and tears pricked my eyes but calmed myself down after also remembering Thalia kicked him out for good.
I gasped at the sudden realisation that i no longer had an opener and i had a show in less than 24 hours. I instantly bolted up from where i fell asleep last night and quickly washes my face and threw on the first pair of clothes i found and ran outside to find Thalia and Jeff the bodyguard chatting outside bus with cups of coffee in their hands. They looked over at me smiling but their smiles soon dropped when they saw my panicked face.
"Are you okay?" Thalias voice laced with concern"
"I NO LONGER HAVE AN OPENER AND A SHOW IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!" I practically screamed at them. Her eyes widened when the realisation hit her. "Oh shit you're right. But don't panic because i'm sure we will get one me being the best manager ever and that" She smiled
I sighed realising she was right. I had nothing to panic about. Thalia quickly got up dragging me with her as we both went back inside the bus and to her laptop sat at the small desk in the back of the bus.

We were browsing for possible openers when Thalia spoke up
"Are you okay? Af.. After everything that happened last night" She stuttered seeming nervous. "I'm okay i promise" i reassured her. She was about to say something when one girl with bright blue hair caught my attention. "HER" i shouted scaring Thalia a bit. She looked over and saw who i was looking at. "Hm she seems possible. I knew i wanted her, my gut was telling me to pick her. "Pleaseeeee i dragged out the end. "Only if you're sure" Thalia said. "Yes her she's the one 100%" i beamed seeming confident. "Okay Okay let me look into her and i'll confirm if shes genuine" Thalia said in her now more business tone.

Around 15 minutes passed when Thalia spoke up. "Katrina Stuart. Canadian singer songwriter currently living in la posting covers on youtube and has released one ep "Under my skin" She said. This caused me to squeal and scream yes. Thalia got up and made a quick phone call before then returning back to me. "Here" she handed me the phone and mouthed to me that it was Katrina.
After a couple of minutes of her slightly fangirling making me smile and eager to meet her more she instantly agreed and that we would meet her in Las Vegas at the Bellagio Hotel where we were currently staying.

I couldn't wait to meet her and something told me picking her would help this empty, heavy feeling my heart currently holds. I was beyond exited to meet her.