chapter 8

~major time skip to the final show of Veronica's tour~

Veronica's POV:

Sighing, i got out of bed and got ready. It was my last show of my world tour in the heart of Los Angeles and i would finally be meeting Katrina's boyfriend as well as some of her closest friends. A undescribed emotion came over me as i tried to shake it off but couldn't.My gut was telling me something but i chose to ignore it as i left the bus and headed into the venue to meet Kat and Thalia for soundcheck.

"Hey girl you don't look okay everything alright?" Katrina asked concerned. "I'm fine just nervous for tonight. It's my final show of this tour and i guess i want it to be the best one yet." "Girl you're gonna kill it like you always do don't be nervous" Thalia interrupted mine and Kat's conversation. "I hope so" "I know so" Thalia reassured me. "Anyways let's get soundcheck over and done with shall we?" Thalia clapped her hands together and headed towards the stage where crew members all rushed around to make everything go smoothly for tonights performance.

Colby's POV:
"COLBY! HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" Sam screamed outside of my bedroom. "Yeah yeah i'm coming" I replied back. We are going to be meeting the Veronica Crawford at her last la show and to be honest i was scared shitless. She was someone i've admired for a while now. I can't explain it but there's something more to her that just intrigues me, in all her pictures the look in her eyes show some sort of secrecy, hurt even which makes me want to get to know her. I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my shoes and heading downstairs where Sam,Jake,Corey,Tara,Devyn,Xepher,Griffin, the KRAC house aswell as Mike all stood waiting for me. "Alright alright i'm here let's go shall we?" i quickly said as i slipped on my shoes and headed out to my car.

I took a deep breathe as i stepped out of my car and met with everyone else. Fans started screaming as they saw us but a security guard was quick to the scene as he escorted us into the venue and to our seats remembering to give us our backstage passes
for after the show. I kept taking deep breathes nervous the after party where i would finally meet her and find out if she really had hurt behind those emerald green eyes or if i just was crazy. Before i knew it the lights went down and Katrina ran out onto stage making the crowd go crazy and me go deaf as Sam screamed into my ear.

Finally it was Veronica's time to go on stage. I was beyond exited to finally see her in person. Her first song started playing and she stepped onto the stage. Screaming the lyrics to her song i felt my whole world suddenly spin when i swear i saw her look directly at me. I snapped out of my little trance snd continued on with screaming out the lyrics.