ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Katrinas POV:

I was just lounging around in the front room with Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey, Devyn and Tara talking about future plans when suddenly my phone started ringing causing the room to fall silent. I pulled out my phone and was confused when i saw that it was an unknown number. "Who is it babe?" Sam questioned i shrugged my shoulders and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" i questioned into the phone. "Are you Miss Katrina Stuart?" the voice asked. Confused i answered yes. "Are you alone miss?" "Uhm no why? Do you want me to be?" "Yes please it's quite important." The unknown voice said. "Okay one second." I quickly got up off the couch and mouthed to everyone i will be right back. Sam gave me a confused look but carried on talking to everyone else.

"Okay i'm alone but may i ask who you are first?" I asked unsure as to who i was talking to or how they got my number.
"Right yes sorry about that i'm Thalia Atkins and i'm calling you to ask you something that could possibly help your career greatly." She spoke.
"Uhm what is it?" i asked.
"Do you know who Veronica Crawford is?"
"The global superstar Veronica?" i questioned even more confused.
"Aha perfect you do know her" Thalia spoke. "Now the reason i needed you to be alone is because what i'm about to say can't be leaked anywhere just yet."
" O..Okay" i stuttered slightly scared of whats about to be said.
"Right. Due to some uhm.. Circumstances her current opener had to be fired and we are looking for someone else. Now, this may sound confusing but i am asking you if you would want to go on tour with Veronica and open for her world tour." Thalia beamed into the phone.

My heartrate picked up and i was highly unsure of what she just said was true or if i was being pranked. Thalia must have heard my hesitation because she quickly told me to stay put and that she will be right back. A second later a voice i couldnt believe i was hearing spoke up.
"Hello? Katrina Stuart is this you?"
"Omg uhm, yeah hi it's me" i practically squealed but tried not to make it obvious but failed as i heard her laugh.
"So would you like to go on tour with me? I'm sure Thalia explained why.
"I.. Why me?" i stuttered trying not to scream.
"Well we were looked for a new opener and i saw you. You instantly stuck out to me and my gut told me to pick you so here we are i guess." Veronica chuckled.
"Oh.My.God. YES!" i basically screamed into the phone.
"Okay it's settled we will meet you at Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas very soon. We will have someone come pick you up and bring you to the airport. Flights have been taken care of so don't worry. I will see you soon" I heard her smile and then i said my goodbyes before hanging up.

I stood in a daze for about 30 seconds trying to recall what just happened before suddenly screaming out of excitement. Everyone suddenly came rushing straight into the marble kitchen all looked panicked and an choruses of "what happened" and "are you okays?" were heard. I looked at them and smiled so wide and started tearing up. Sam instantly came to my side wondering what had happened.
"I.. I'm going on tour" i beamed. They all looked at my exited expression before congratulating me. "Are you headling!?" Tara and Devyn both aksed. "No but you won't believe who i'm opening for" I squealed. "Who??" they all aksed. "The one and only.. VERONICA CRAWFORD!" i screamed. "NO.WAY" Tara said. "YES WAY GIRL"
Everyone congratulated me but Jake then asked. "Wait.. Doesn't she have an opener?? Plus.. she's already on tour.." I panicked unsure of what to say so i lied to them. "He had a family emergency and had to leave instantly i said trying to sound confident and succeeded. I noticed Colby was slightly more quieter than usual but shrugged it off.

"OMG" i suddenly screamed seeming panicked causing everyone to stare at me concerned. "I HAVE TO PACK AND NOW BECAUSE IM BEING PICKED UP IN 2 hours" "Lets go to yours and we'll help" Devyn and Tara both said. "I'LL BE BACK TO SAY GOODBYE LATER" i shouted as we all jumped in my car and drove back to my apartment.

I still couldn't believe what was happening but one question lingered in my mind. Why did Veronicas opener forced to leave? What did he do?? I ignored the feeling and drove Devyn and Tara both fangirling over what was happening.