ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Kats pov:

"DONE" i screamed collapsing onto my bed Tara and Devyn soon following. "I still can't believe you're going on tour with THE Veronica Crawford" Devyn exclaimed. "We're so proud of you" Tara teared up. "Girl you're gonna make me cry" I said now feelijg emotional that i won't see my best friends for a couple of months. "Oh shoot" Devyn suddenly shot up startling me and Tara. "We gotta say goodbye to the boys as you're leaving in 30 minutes" "Shit you're right lets go" I said jumping off the bed and grabbing my suitcase and running out the door to my car. We all got in and started driving back to the trap house 2.0.

"I'm gonna miss you so damn much Sammy" i cried hugging my boyfriend for the 50th time. "I'm gonna miss you more. But i'll face time you everyday don't worry" Sam said tearing up but quickly wiping away the tears that had formed. "I'm gonna miss you all so much" i cried to everyone. "GROUP HUG" Tara and Devyn screamed at the same time. We all laughed but i was soon squashed between Sam and a crying Tara who was sad to see her closest friend leave for a couple of months.

A car horn was soon heard causing us all to let go of each other. "I guess this is it" Jake said. "Dude i'm not permanently leaving i'll be back before you know it i promise. I smiled at him. Sam grabbed my bags and we all headed out the front door gasping as we saw a jet black limousine parked at the end of the driveway. A man dressed in a neat black suit who looked no older than 50 stepped out and opened the trunk letting Sam put my suitcases inside. "I'm gonna miss you all so much don't forget me" i laughed while tearing up once again. "We could never!" Tara exclaimed before pulling me into a tight hug. I then went down the line hugging everyone mine and Sams hug lasting slightly longer. "Have fun and be the star i know you are Kat" Sam whispered in my ear before kissing me passionately.

The old man cleared his throat and gestured towards the car telling me that we had to go. I hugged everyone once more before jumping into the back of the Limousine sighing as i sat down. This was it. I was finally going to pursue something i've wanted for the longest time. I get to open for someone i've always looked up to. One thought still lingered in my mind though. Why was Veronicas last opener forced to leave.

Before i could conspire as to why he was forced to leave, the car came to halt signalling that we had arrived at the airport. I stepped out confused as this was not the entrance to the airport and in fact we had parked in front of a gorgeous matt black jet. Then it clicked. I was taking a private jet. i squealed slightly exited before being greeted by the pilot who lead us into jet. I still couldn't believe what was happening in my life as i looked out the window to see la become smaller and smaller.

This was actually happening and i couldn't believe it.