𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

Katrina's pov:

After what felt like almost 4 hours but in fact was just 1 the plane finally came to a stop and i grabbed my luggage before being greeted by a tall woman dressed in all black attire who stood by a limo. She ended up being Vanessa's manager who was here to talk me through in detail the tour process.

After an hour of buisness talk the gorgeous hotel
came into view and there stood the girl i look up to the most.. Vanessa Crawford. I slightly fangirled but quickly calmed myself down and then stepped out of the shiny black car and towards Veronica.

"Hello you must be Katrina" Veronica spoke confidently. "Y... Yes i am it's so nice to meet you. I absolutely adore you and your voice" i said slightly high pitched. She just laughed and as she was going to say something her manager interrupted her telling us to head inside and get some rest for the next show tomorrow.

"I'll see you tomorrow girl, get some rest it's going to be a long day tomorrow" Veronica said before waving goodbye and heading into the hotel me following closely behind. I was given my room key to which i then stepped into the elevator and up to my room fangirling more on the way up. Swiping the room key i opened the door and didn't even acknowledge the room as i threw myself onto the bed tired of the travelling that was done. I texted Sam that i got here safely and that i'll face time him later. I then soon fell straight asleep.