About Last Night

Trin POV:

Recap of Last Night:

Cheyenne: AUGUST I KNOW YOU NOT FUCKIN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE BEING FUCKIN DISRESPECTFUL!!  (LOUD ASS CRACK)

August: CHEYENNE WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU!! YOU JUST BROKE MY FUCKIN PHONE!

Cheyenne: FUCK YOU, THAT PHONE, AND THE BITCH YOU WAS ON THE PHONE WITH! YOU HELLA MF DISRESPECTFUL! I'M SITTING UP HERE LETTIN YOU KNOW WASSUP CAUSE YOU ASKED TO TALK AND IN THE MIDDLE OF ME TALKIN YOU GON ASNWER SOME BITCH PHONE CALL? FUCK YOU AUGUST! FUCK YOU!

(loud ass smack followed by banging)

TRIN: AYYE YALL STOP!! CHEYENNE STOP! AUGUST BE COO DON'T DO NOTHING STUPID OR REGRETFUL! ITS TOO MF EARLY IN THE MORNING FA THIS SHIT! YALL GOT THIS KIDS TERRIFIED!

Cheyenne: LET ME TF GO TRINITEE! 

Trin: CHEYENNE CALM TF DOWN! NOW THEY GON CALL THE POLICE ON YALL CRAZY ASSES! NOW SIT  TF BACK AND HOLD TF ON!!

August: If you let her go I swear I'm beating her ass cuz! 

(police sirens)

Trin: Aww shit!! I told yall stupid asses!

(banging at the door) Police! Open up!

Trin: Yes? 

Police: Hello I'm Officer Jones someone called about domestic violence!

Trin: Domestic Violence? No my son just had a birthday party and us the adults continued to party and may have gotten a little loud but no domestic violence here.

Officer Jones: Well do you mind me looking around?

Trin: I kinda do because I'm very tired and there's about 8 rooms here not including the bathrooms and I really don't have time to be waiting on you to inspect every room.

Officer Warren: I understand ma'am sorry to disturb you. You have a good night now.

Trin: Thank You Officer you too!

Next Morning!

I can slap the dog shit outta August and Cheyenne right now! I gotta headache from fucking with them two last night! 

I got up and got in the shower!, After 30 minutes I got out, lotioned up and got dressed in some Nike work out pants and a sports bra, with my matchin hoodiwith my all black Roshe's I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and ear phones and left to begin my morning jog! I need some fresh air after last night! 

I'm finally back after my 3 hour jog and I see August in the kitchen with out a shirt and some sweats he had scatches all over his chest and back and his eye was a little bruised Cheyenne lil ass is crazy! 

August didn't see me so I spoke! I highly doubt he speaks back. But it's worth a try!

Me: Hey August.

August: Wassup.

Oh he spoke.

Me: Can you pass me a water.

Me: Uh look August I know I'm not your favorite person right now but I just want to tell you that Cheyenne really loves you and when you did whatever you did to her last night it fucked her up even more she has nobody but her kids and me! She needs one more person too help feel that hole in her heart and thats you! Look she needs you but of course her stubborn ass aint gon tell you that but its true and when you constantly remind her of the shit she did in the past it doesn't help!