It Was Only A Dream!

Chey POV:

I caught a cab home! I got out and ran in the house! No one was home yet! I went into me and August's room and I got me a bag! I packed majority of my stuff in it and went to Khai's room and did the samething! If you're wondering why I'm packing my things it's because while I was getting jumped August was up in some bitch face kissing her and not worried about me and his kids! He told me he loved me! If this is what he meant then I don't want it! I grabbed Khai and put our things in my car! I buckled her up and went too my apartment! I unlocked the door and put our things away! Khai fell asleep on my lap and I stayed up thinking! I'm tired of being hurt! August was suppose too be my superman and he just fucked all that up! After I drop these babies I'm paying that bitch Skylar a visit and Michael's cuzzins I dont give a fuck them bitches gon try too jump me while I'm pregnant and infront of my daughter yeah they gotta another thing coming! I was brought outta my thoughts from a knock on the door I opened it too see Trin, Honey, and Heather!

Honey: Aww Trin you okay?

Me: *crying* No!

Trin: Shh..It's gon be okay Yannie!

Me: Why tho! Why did I have too get jumped and why tf did August have too think with his dick and not his head! I'm tired of my heart getting broken what did I do too deserve this?! August was suppose too be my bestfriend, my heart, my everything! He did the say shit Michael did! I'm done!

Heather: Chey don't give up that easy! It wasn't August fault!

Me: Wtf do you mean it wasn't August fault?!!

Honey: Yeah Chey after you left and Trin went looking for you guys! We tried too get August so we could leave but he was as limp as a noodle! I believe the girl he was with spiked his drink he's in the hospital now they wanna keep him over night! That's why it took us so long too get over here!

I broke down even more I didn't know what too say or do I had mixed emotions going on! I had a major headache all I know is my name was being called multiple times and I blacked out!

I woke up sweating really badly! It was all a dream! Thank God! I woke up and seen August looking at me with worried eyes!

Me: What's wrong August!

August: Cheyenné I wouldn't dare cheat on you I'm your bestfriend I love got too much love for you!

Me: I know August! But you gotta understand Michael mental fucked me up my trust issues are all fucked up!

August: It's okay I understand!

Me and August share a long passionate kiss!

Honey: Ayee Chey y'all going too PJs party?

Me: I'm not but Michael is coming over too pick Khai up if you wanna go you better ask Michael if you can ride with them!

Honey: Aight!

August: Why you not going?

Me: I have a bad feeling about that party I'm okay!

August: Mmokay!

I got up too get Khai ready! She looked so cute!

Trin: Yannie Michael's here!

Skylar: Who tf is Yannie Michael?

Aww hell nah! I know Michael ain't bring this bitch in my house!

Michael: Man chill she talking bout Cheyenné!

Skylar: Why does she call her Yannie? It has nothing too do with her name!

Trin: Why don't you mind yo business! Don't worry about why I call her that!

Me: Hey Michael!

Skylar: *clears throat*

Michael: Hey Chey! How you doing?

Me: I'm doing okay and yoself?

Skylar: *clears throat*

Michael: I'm going good! Where's August?

Me: That's good and upstairs sleep prolly! Tell yo mom I'm sorry and Happy Birthday I couldn't make it I don't feel too good!

Michael: Is everything okay with the babies?

Skylar: *clears throat*

Trin: Girl got damn do you need some throat lozenges?

Me: *laughs*

Skylar: Tf you laughin at?

Me: Yo silly ass! Anyways Michael they're fine I think I'm coming down with a cold!

Michael: I hope you feel better! And I'm sorry Chey!

Me: Sorry for what?

Michael: For the way I tried you! I should've never let you go! You should be the one pregnant with my twins not August's! But things happen for a reason!

I can't believe Michael is saying all of this in front of his girlfriend! 😳😯🙊

Me: Yeah you're right!

Skylar: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!! Really I'm sitting right here and you gon do the shit in my face!!

Me: Umm I think y'all need too go now! All this yelling and shit ain't gon cut it! Other people do live here! Goodbye Michael! Bye bye baby!

Khai: Bye mommy see you later!

Honey: Ayee Mike bro let me ride wit y'all!

Skylar: Uhhh no Michael why she can't ride in her own car or with somebody else!

Michael: Skylar stfu! She's like my lil sister! Yeah it's good Honey!

Honey: Bitch! Aight then bro!

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

_tygaaa✌️✌️✌️