Happy Birthday 4th Birthday Kaiden‼️

August POV:

It's been 3 months now Cheyenné and I are back on good terms! Aubree and Autumn know who she is now! She spends lots of time with them she's really improving! I'm still not cool with Honey and Trin. They still try too have Cheyenné go out when they know she has motherly duties but they wanna party all got damn day and night Trin leaves Kaiden here all the time! Speaking of them they're here!

Heather: Hey August!

Me: Wassup Heather!

Heather: Where Cheyenné?

Me: Downstairs I think.

Cheyenné POV:

Me and my kids have grown extremely close over these past 3 months! The twins finally know who I am and Khai never leaves my side! I feel bad because of what I did and August reminds me of it in some way everyday I wake up! I'm still sleeping in the guess room childish right? Anyways I haven't been out since I moved back in! Me and August are on good terms but every so often we argue about the past like my dude LIG! Let it go!! He thinks Honey and Trin are bad influences but I think they just want me too have fun and not be cooped up in the house 24/7 but today I get too go out so I'm pretty happy about that! Btw it's my godson's birthday!!

Trin: CHEYENNÉ DENISE!!

Me: Trinitee Amaya!

August: Why tf is she so loud?

Trin: Anyways Cheyenné! Can you come help me!

Me: Yeah here I come let me put in my shoes!

I grabbed my shoes and walked back out!

Me: Where's Kaiden?

Trin: At Josh's. You ready?

Me: Yeah. August watch the twins for me!

August: I been doin that for 6 months!

Me: *sighs* August not today!

August: What I'm ju-

Trin: Cheyenné let's go!

Me: August I gotta go!

August POV:

Today is Kaiden's birthday and they're having the party at my house! Eventhough I don't like Trin I'm not gon bring the kids into it. Me and Heather are gonna decorate the backyard and cook while they're gone! They theme is pretty cool since it's hot they're doing water jumpers & it's gonna be Ninja Turtles since that's his favorite show!

Heather: August my friend Chanel is coming over too help us okay?

Me: Ok!

20 minutes later!

Heather: August get the door that's her!

Me: Okay!

When I opened the door all I saw was a bad ass bitch standing in front of me! She had pretty dark skin thick and a beautiful face! I haven't seen anything this beautiful since I met Cheyenné! Speaking of her she just pulled up!

Chanel: Hi I'm Chanel, Heather's friend!

Me: Wassup I'm -

Chanel: August yeah I know nice too meet you!

Me: Yeah nice too met you too!

Cheyenné: August!

Me: Wassup?

Cheyenné: Can you help us get the stuff out the trunk and open the back yard gate so they can bring the water jumpers back!

Me: Aight!