A.

Chey POV:

I woke up and rolled over too see August sleep! He's so cute! I started playin with his lips by kissing and biting on them! Then incomes Honey! What now!

Honey: Chey- what tf are you doing? *laughs*

Me: *laughs* Shut up!

Honey: *laughs* AYE TRIN!! GUESS WHAT!

Me: Honey be quiet before you wake August!

August: *yawns* Too late! Why she yelling?

Honey: *laughs* Chey was making out with you while you was sleep!

August: I know!

Me: So why you ain't kiss me back asshole!

August: *laughs* You just said it! I'm a asshole!

Me: Fuck you August!

No lie I was really mad! I think its the hormones taking over! Plus Honey keeps laughing and its hella annoying! I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom too shower! After 20 minutes of me showering I brushed my teeth and did my hair into a neat cute bun! I put on a white tanktop and some grey Nike sweats with and a pair of all black Nike running shoes! I walked downstairs grabbed my water bottle and cut up some lemons,oranges,limes, and strawberries I put them in my water bottle with some water and ice grabbed my phone and walked out the door! I'm a little annoyed so I'm gonna go walk around the park until I feel like coming back!

I walked around the park for a few hours just too do alot of thinking! It was getting pretty late plus I was hungry so I started walking back home! I got in the house and I went straight upstairs too shower! I got out and put on a pair of black leggins and one of August's shirts! I walled downstairs too be greeted by Honey's annoying ass laugh!

Honey: *laughs* Hey Chey!

I ignored her and continued too make dinner!

Honey: *laughs* Chey you know you hear me talking too you!

I continued too cook!

Honey: Whatever! *laughs*

After I got done cooking I went too get the kids so they could eat! August,Trin, and Honey came in afterwards I grabbed my plate and went upstairs! After I came back down I cleaned the dishes and got Khai and Kaiden ready for they're bath!

I gave them a nice warm bath after they got out I dressed them in their pajamas! We went downstairs and I popped 3 bags of popcorn! 2 for them too share and 1 for myself! I eat mine with cream cheese and hot sauce! We all decided too watch Next Friday! Honey laughed threw out the whole movie! I didn't even finish watching the rest because she got on my nerves so bad!! I layed in bed a watched it upstairs!

August: You mad at me?

Me: Mmmnn

August: Chey you lyin!

Me: August no not! Just leave me tf alone right now!

August: What's yo problem?

Me: Nothing's my problem!

August: Mann cuz you tripping forreal!

Me: OH!

August: Cheyenné please don't start tonight!

I can tell August is getting mad! Lol oh well I don't care!

He got in the shower after he got out he got dressed in some black jeans a white shirt and a jean coat with some timbs! He grabbed one of his hats and a pair of glasses! Where tf he going?