Momma P's Birthday Disaster

Chey POV:

Today is Tyga's mom birthday party! So me,August,Trin,Honey and the kids are gonna go! I got up and put on some sweats! I went downstairs too make me something to eat since everybody left me! August went too the studio, Trin,Honey and the kids went too find Momma P a gift! After I got done eating I got in the shower and got dressed! I put on somethig simple since I was just going to the mall! I threw my hair in a messy bun and I grabbed my coat,glasses,purse and keys and headed out the door!

I pulled up to the mall and got out! I went all over the mall looking for something to wear too PJ's party for me and Khai plus I had too find her a gift! I finally found something to wear plus a gift for her! As I was leaving a group of girls walked up too me! Tf?!

Girl#1: Aye! You August baby mama right!

Girl#2: I thought she was Tyga's baby mama tho!

Girl#3: I thought they was bros!

Girl#4: Damn she smashing homies now!

I couldn't even get mad! They hella dirty for one and too they sound stupid!

Girl#1: If you wasn;t pregnant I would beat yo ass right now! Cuz bitch you triflin af I'm happy my cuzzin left you! And I feel bad for my baby cuzzin cuz her mother is a hoe who likes too lay on her back and get fucked what do you do for a living bitch? *laughs* exactly nothing I done with yo raggedy triflin ass!

Me: *laughs* Cute. Are you done?

Girl#2: You better leave before I she beat yo ass!

Me: *giggles* Mmm ok!

I walked off and headed back home it was already 6 and the party started at 7! I got in my car and drove straight home! I parked and got out! Everybody was getting dressed! I walked straight too me and August's room! He was in the shower and I really needed too get in so I got in with him! Of course August gotta be nasty so it took us longer too get dressed! I wore (A/N: go to http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131620452 ) After I got dressed I went too go get Khai dressed! After I got Khai dressed everyone was ready to go! We got there at 7:30 there was alot of people there plus the girls from the mall, I told Trin and them what happened so they would be aware! Just incase some shit jumped off!

I made my way around telling everyone hi! I finally got too PJ and she was so exited too see us! I gave her, her gift and I stayed and chatted with her for a while! Then her comes Skylar 😒!

Skylar: Hey PJ have you seen Javon?

Me: I'll see you in a minute PJ! Do you know where Michael is?

I said that just too get under that bitch skin!

Me: Hey Michael!

Michael: Hey Chey!

Me: How you doing?

Michael: I'm doing good and you?

Me: I've been good!

Michael: Where's Khai?

Me: With your mom!

Michael: Oh okay!

Me: Yeah...

Michael: You look good!

Me: Thanks you too!

Michael: Aye...Chey I miss you!

Skylar: So you missing bitches now?

Me: *sighs* Look Michael I don't have time for this I'll talk too you later!

Michael: Cheyenné wait!

I continued too walk away! I was getting hungry so I went too find Khai so we could eat! I found her sitting with the girls from the mall!(Kayleigh,Giani,Taylor,Jaeila)

Me: Khai you hungry?

Khai: Yeah mommy!

Me: Okay come on let's go eat!

Taylor: Who invited her here?

Jaeila: Prolly Mike

Kayleigh: Nah she good we'll get her something too eat!

Taylor: Yeah we don't want her too develop none of your thot like tendencies!

Khai: What's a tot? (Thot)

Giani: Your mommy!

K,T,J: *laughs*

I'm getting irritated I'm not even hungry anymore!

Me: Mi'Khai let's go now!

Jaeila: Bitch don't tell at my cuzzin!

I grabbed Khai and walked off!

Me: Let's go tell daddy bye!

Khai: Okay mommy 😔

Me: Michael where's your mom we're about too leave!

Michael: She over there with my grandma! Why y'all leaving y'all just got here!

Skylar: She came all the way out here just too ask you where yo mom was when she just walked past a whole bunch of people that knows your mom!

Me: I also walked past you without whooping yo ass too!

Skylar: Bitch who you think you talking too?

Me: Bitch? My name is Cheyenné! That's what you address me by Michael get yo gf before I beat her ass!

Skylar: Beat me ass then bitch!

Me: Michael tell yo mom I'll call her later and I said Happy Birthday! Come on Khai!

Skylar: Bye scary bitch!

I walked away and before I can leave out Skylar and Michael cuzzins were jumping me I was fighting back the best way I could but I'm pregnant so it's kinda hard! Trin, Honey and Heather had my back they was fighting the other girls while me and Sky faught! I was beating her ass until PJ and Michael pulled us off of eachother! I walked away looking for August so we could go! When I finally found him my heart shattered into a million pieces! I grabbed Khai and I ran out! I don't know where I was going I didn't care where I was going as long as I'm far away from this party!

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

_tygaaa✌️✌️✌️