Tryna Make It Right!

August POV:

I took the girls upstairs and put them in there cribs Khai got in bed with me! Cheyenné had me livid right now!! Idk if I could ever forgive her! She low af! She's the definition of a deadbeat fuckn her!

Khai: Auggie?

Me: Hmm?

Khai: Is mommy coming back?

Me: (sighs) Idk Khai.

Khai: Okay

Everything has been so stressful lately! I need a break like a quick vacation! I have nobody too watch the twins I refuse for Cheyenné too watch them no telling if she just gon leave them somewhere and forget about em! Trin and Honey both ain't shit! Fuck them! Heather too wrapped up in Trell! And Tyga is gonna have King and Khai and I don't wanna put the twins on him too! I'll figure it out! But I really need this!

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up and got in the shower! After I got out I brushed my teeth and got dressed! I got and the twins dressed! And fed them!

Khai: Auggie daddy's here!!

Me: Wassup Mike!

Tyga: Wassup Aug!

Me: Shit. Nun much tryna find a babysitter!

Tyga: You know I would take them but I got Khai and King and I'm not gon have enough energy for twins! Did you try too call Trin or Honey and nem?

Me: Yeah I understand thanks bro! & Nah I'm not fuckin with them right now!

Tyga: Damn uh...what about Chris?

Me: Damn I ain't even think about him I'm finna call him rn!

Tyga: Aight then man! We finna dip out!

Me: Aight thanks man!

Tyga: It's all good anytime!

Khai: Bye Auggie!

Me: No hug or kiss?

Khai: I sowwy!

Me: Bye Khai see you later!

Khai: Okay! Come on daddy let go!

T & Khai left and now I let me call Chris!

Me: Aye bro!

Chris: Was Hannin?

Me: Can you do me a favor bro?

Chris: Wassup?

Me: I need too get away for a few days you think you can watch the twins for me?

Chris: Damn bro I would but I'm in the stu tryna work on this album & I'm not gon have the time nor the engery.

Me: I understand. Thanks anyways bro.

Chris: yeah sorry man.

Me: It's coo. Aite then bro!

Chris: Aite!

Guess it's just me & my babies. Oh well!

I was downstairs fixing me something too eat when the doorbell rang!

Me: Who is it?

Cheyenné: August it's me!

Me: What!

Cheyenné: August can you open the door so we can talk!

Me: Nah I ain't got shit too say too you! You foul af Cheyenné!

Cheyenné: August I'm sorry! I love you!

Me: *sighs*

Cheyenné: August just open the door so we can talk please!

I opened the door and let her in!

Me: Talk.

Cheyenné: *crying* August I'm sorry! I just wanted you too see how hard it was for me too take care of a baby by yoself when yo bf is constantly out somewhere partying or making music or barely home! And then he cheats on you with some nasty ass bitch and kicks you and your baby-

Me: Cheyenné every since you had them I've been here I ain't went no where I feel like you mistakin me for Mike mistakes and fuck ups! Me and that nigga are 2 different people I ain't never cheated on you or kicked you and my kids out of no where not even a room in this house!

Cheyenné: But you kept smoking after I asked you not too!

Me: Okay that's a way I relieve stress but that's not an excuse too fucking walk out on me and your kid(s) for 6 fucking months! & too top it off when you seen us! You act like you ain't know who we was! Every day and night Khai asks me are you coming back or she sits by the door and wait up too see if you're gonna walk through it! I really wanna sock you in yo face for being so fuckin stupid! But I don't put my hands on women! What really pisses me off is the only word the twins know is Daddy! They don't even know who you are Cheyenné! Damn you so fucking stupid!

Cheyenné: *hysterically crying* August I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Just let me move back in so they can get too know me!

Me: Your "I'm sorrys" is what I'm not tryna hear! You can save all tht shit! I'm stressed tf out Cheyenné and you gon fucking leave for 6 months just because I was smoking weed?! This is the reason why I smoke when ignorant mfs like you! Do stupid shit that I have too clean up! Our kids need both of their parents in their life! We have fucking twins!! Plus I'm taking care of your daughter 3 fucking girls that shit is hard Cheyenné!! & let you move back in? Fuck outta here!

Cheyenné: August please!!

I sat there and thought long and hard about the decision I was about too make!

Me:.....Whatever Cheyenné!

Cheyenné: Thank you soo much!! I promise too never leave you again!

I just ignored her and went back up stairs I wasn't even hungry anymore!
-----------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

_tygaaa