Fan of Fan 2: Release Party

9:00 am Goodmorning Text.

Cheyenne POV:

I woke up with a good morning text from Tyrin.

Tyrin: Goodmorning Beautiful

Me: Goodmorning Handsome

Tyrin: Get dressed and send me your address we're goin 2 breakfast

Me: K 2354 Maribel Dr. gimme 30

Tyrin: Ok

I took a 20 minute shower, dried off and lotioned myself up, I got dressed in some light blue ripped jeans, a white half tank top. multi-colored kimono and my gold sandals with the bows. I curled my hair and did my make up.

He called me and told me he was outside. I grabbed my glasses and purse and walked outside.

1:00 pm After Breakfast....

Me: Bye, Thank you I had a really good time.

Tyrin: No problem I'm happy I made you smile. Ima text you later on.

Me: *blushes* Okay.

Breakfast was great! Tyrin is a really nice guy I think I might start to like him. So let me tell yall about him. He's 23, a Taurus May 12th, He lives by hisself, has a daughter named Tiyanna, Puerto Rican and Black, graduate from LSU, played football and ran track, and owns 3 shoes store: Footlocker, Shoe Palace, FinishLine. He's perfect right? I'm still wondering why he wants to be with me out of all people tho! I have a fucked up life, 3 kids who I neglected, didn't go to college like I wanted to, dated and had kids with rappers/singers, and no job. I'm a total mess! Why does my life have to be this way!!

Trin: Why you up so early?

Me: I had a date!

Trin: Wit the cute Puerto Rican from Boomers?!!

Me: *blushes* Yeah!

Trin: Ooooooh!! Gimme tea gimme tea!

Me: Okay so I think I might start to like him.

Trin: Okay so how was breakfast?

Me: Great! He's so sweet and nice! 

Trin: Okay okay well I hate to be the one to shit on your parade but August really does love you Chey!

Me: Uggh!! I'm going to get my babies! I'm done with this conversation!

Trin: Just listen Chey!!

Me: No Trin I don't want to hear it! Ijust told you I might like so one who could possible be the one for me and you come ruin it with "August really loves me" if August loved me like he said he does I wouldn't be going on a date with Tyrin.

Trin: Chey I get that but while you were gone I got to talk to August and he expressed everything to me so you're gonna listen either way! Okay look so I told him about your dad and Tay and a couple of other things and I guess it opened his eye because he's been tryin to make it work Chey I noticed but you just being hella stubborn and don't wanna listen! Look I'm happy you met someone new but remember August was and will always be there! Don't let him slip away by gettin caught up with the Puerto Rican prince! All I'm saying is be careful!