6 Months!

August POV:

It's been 6 months now and Cheyenné still hasn't returned she changed her number and completely just cut us off! I'm still taking care of the twins and Khai by myself! Heather, Trin, and Honey come over once a month! That's not really helping especially when I call them more than that because I don't know how too raise girls especially by myself! Michael gets Khai 4 days out of the week which is a little bit of help! Khai helps me with the twins more than Trin, Honey, and Hearher do! My mom helped me with them for about a month and then left back too N.O too tend too my step dad needs! My nieces and they're mom helped a little but had too go back too ATL because the girls had school! It's been pure hell since Cheyenné left this shit is hard! I haven't been anywhere or with anyone since she left! These girls mean everything too me and if I gotta be a man and raise them on my own then I will! I put the twins in the room with Khai and I hopped in the shower after I got out I went got dressed in black jeans, 23 Bull Jersey, Bred 11s I grabbed my jean coat glasses, hat and keys! I but the twins in the bath after I got them out and put them on little Hornet jersey onsies with light colored jeans and Aqua 11s! I got Khai ready next she had on the samething I had on! I put the girls in their car seats and carried them too the car and buckled them up! Next I put Khai in I let her ride in the front because I made a promise too her! That once she turned 4 she could ride in the front with me! Yeah I forgot too mention Khai recently just had a birthday but we had it at Michael's house and Cheyenné didn't show up! Whatever! We had fun and she got a lot of presents! Anyways we pulled out the drive way and we went too the movies to go see Planes! Today was all about Khai! We were doing everything she wanted too do today! After the movie she said she wanted too go too Luckys which is a big ass Arcade for kids we were there for about 4 hours Khai whooped my ass in bowling! she wanted too race me and cars but we couldn't because I had the twins but the lady was nice enough too watch them! And I think I seen Cheyenné but I brushed it off! Me and Khair was racing and I won! I got the twins and we went too play ball! Some how she bet me in that! We left and went too dinner!

Chey POV:

I know y'all all wondering where I've been I've hiding out I was trying too teach August a lesson about him getting high while the twins were here! I don't know why I didn't go back! It's been 6 months and I'm finally experiencing what life has been like! My mom says I should go back but I don't know! I missed Khai party because I knew her and everyone else would have questions! Trin is mad at me because I left the girls there with August but whatever! I was at Lucky's and I seen August! I seen how much fun him and Khai was having I grew jealous when I seen the 2 younger girls that worked there holding my babies! August looked at me but I hurried up and looked away! Sooner or later I'm go back but I can't right now my mind is not together!

August POV:

We were all done with dinner and Khai wanted too go one more place!

Khai: Auggie can you take me too my mommys too get bear and my blue and pink pacifier!

Me: *laughs* Khai we can go buy you a pacifier from the store!

Khai: No!! This one has blue and purples and orange and nellow(yellow) and it lights up!

Me: Okay Khai! *laughs* What's your bear name?

Khai: Her name is Princess Nanabella ( Annabella)

Me: *laughs* Okay Khai come on!

I grabbed the twins and walked up too Honey's door! Honey opened and somebody was coming out of Trin's apartment...

-----------------------------------------------
Who walked out of Trin's apartment?

Should Cheyenné come back home?

Will August forgive her?

COMMENT👈👈👈

VOTE👈👈👈

SHARE👈

_tygaaa✌️✌️✌️