Babyshower

Chey POV:

Okay so as yall know I'm 6 months pregant now with twin girls! Yeah I know FML! lol After the doctor visit and when I came home I called August and told him the news! He told me he didn't want kids right now and broke up with me!

Nah I'm just fucking with yall he skinny ass laying right on the side of me! He aint going no where! He was actually happy when I told him! Mike & Chyna are no longer together because Chyna lied and told Mike she was pregnant! Khai big mouth ass told Michael that me and August was having a baby! Of course he felt salty and tried too do hella extra! Whatever! Me & Trin are back close she moved out of my moms house and now lives in the apartment next too mine! Yes I moved in with August but I still have my apartment! She finally got Kaiden back! Honey got her own place finally! Her and Devin are now dating! Crazy right?! Heather and Trell are still together of course! And thats pretty much it! Oh today is my babyshower! Yay!!

I got up and went too the bathroom I took a nice 30 minute shower! I got out and put on my white short kinda flaired dress with my pink sandals that had bows on them! I blow dryed my hair! & called Trin,Heather and Honey over too help with my hair! Its gotten longer since I've been taking them prenatal pills! So it takes longer too do by myself! They came over while Trin & Honey did my hair Heather did my make up! I was so amazed with how I looked I couldn't stop smiling! I put my minnie mouse ears on! I guess yall can already guess theme! I got Khai ready she had on the samething as me Trin combed her hair into 6 cute ponytails! I went downstairs too finish setting up!

Me: Trin!!

Trin: Yeah?

Me: Where's Kaiden?

Trin: Outside with August!

I walked outside too see Kaiden being August little helper!

Me: Hi baby!!

August: Hey baby!

Me: No nigga not you Kaiden! My real baby!

August: Thats a full grown boy! That aint no damn baby!

Me: August stfu!

Kaiden: Hi TT!

Me: I miss you! Gimme kiss!

Kaiden: I miss you too! Where's Khai?

Me: In the house with yo mommy!

Kaiden: Uncle August I go play with Khai! I be back!

August: *chuckles* Aight man!

An hour later!

It was so many people here and every last one of them bought me a gift! Which was really sweet! Michael came with some pretty girl!

Michael: I got the baby something!

Me: I'm having twins so babies but thank you Michael! That was really sweet! Hi! Who's your friend?

Michael: You having twins! Khai said sister! Anyways this is my girlfriend Skylar! Skylar this is Khai's mom Cheyenne but everybody calls her Chey!

Skylar: Wow Michael you brought me too your baby's mother babyshower?! Classic!

Michael: Sky you're being rude! & I brought you because you said you wanted too come with me to wherever I was goin!

Skylar: Michael I don't care about me being rude! It was rude of you too bring me too this babyshower! & I thought you was goin too the studio!