1

"You're on in five lyric!" my best friend yelled making her way into the dressing room. "Damn April why do you have to be so loud im right here." I rubbed my temples and closed my notebook.

"Girl im lit right now! All the ballers out there tonight! And i might have had a few shots." I turned to look at her. She was twerking while counting her bills. I just shook my head and laughed turning back around in my seat facing the huge mirror to fix my makeup. Which I wore only lightly considering I didn't really need it.

"How's the song you've been working on coming along?" April picked up my notebook. I snatched it back. "Its coming. Nosey ass."

April knew how i felt about my unfinished songs and how private i was with it. She just loves to fuck with me.

Whenever i would finish writing one i showed her and she would help me with some of the lyrics. We both loved to sing. April and i were raised in foster care together and been inseparable ever since. She was more of the trouble maker and i was more quiet and introverted. It was her idea of working at the club.

First I started off as a bartender but i knew i needed more cash and the money i was making i was barely getting by. I saw the money she was making at dancing and just decided to do the same. Im a pretty girl with a nice figure and dancing just came natural.

The club owner loved me after watching my first performance. I made the club good money after that. Anyways, how summer and i became so close is still hard to believe. But i guess opposites attract.

I got up checking myself one more time before leaving out the dressing room. April quickly went back out onto the floor to make some more quick cash. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. Something i did often before going on stage for my solo dances. The dj called my name and I felt myself left go. April was right though, the club was extra packed to tonight and money was flying everywhere.

The night went by and my last dance was with one of my regulars. I made my way to the private vip room. The lights were red when i entered and very dim.

There he sat leaned back against the couch legs spread apart, eyes looking dangerously hungry and roaming my body carefully. I climbed up the pole in the center of the room starting my dance.

This regular never talked and i never got his name. I didn't really care because he paid good. Although he did make me a bit nervous the way he always looked at me. He was so hard to read. Finishing up my dance he gets up and smirks leaving out. I see that he left four bands.

Rolling my eyes i pick up the stacks.

****************

Sorry that its such a quick chapter guys 😣