35

I must have blacked out because i woke up and saw i was in my bed at my house. Not Hoseoks but mine. My head was pounding as i sat up. Putting my head in my hands i rubbed my temples.

"Was wondering when you were going to wake up." Looking up slowly i seen Reddy leaning in my door way.

I started looking around for my phone but couldn't find it.

"Calm down. Im not going to hurt you." He started walking towards the bed.

"What happened. Howd i get here?" I asked backing up alittle into my headboard.

He sat down at the foot of me. "You were pretty fucked up tonight. Very very wild. Kind of reminded me of the old lyric" He smirked.

I seen that my clothes were changed.

"You threw up alot so i had to get you changed out of those filthy clothes."

I was so confused. Why the hell was he in my room right now? And I couldn't remember anything.

"Dont worry we didn't do anything...well if kissing me counts.." he chuckled alittle.

"I wouldn't kiss you."

"Drunk you most certainly did. Actually drunk you did alot of things.."

I didn't remember kissing him or where he even showed up in the mist of this all.

"Your friend kind of put up a fight but you still left with me. Dont know where the hell April was. But that's nothing new. Wonder what her dear boyfriend will think when he finds out the way she was acting." He said looking at me.

"Better yet what will yours think.." he finished.

My eyes started watering. "I hate you."

"Ahh come on. What i do?" He held out his arms up in the air.

"Get out."I said.

"Before i leave i do have something you should see." He pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

On the screen was Hoseok. I seen him coming out of a house and then i seen a woman hugging him.

"What are you trying to prove?" I asked.

"Oh theres more. Hes visited the house multiple times now. This isnt the first."

He showed me more videos.

"You thought it was just you huh?"

I couldn't say anything. If i was confused before i was much more now and hurt.

Reddy wiped my tears that fell down my face. "I love you Ly. Just come back to me. I promise i wont put my hands on you again. I'll do better." He held my face in one of his hands.

I was barely listening to what he was saying,all i could think about was that girl and hoseok. My hurt was starting to build up into anger.

"Wheres my phone."

"I don't know. You must've lost it at the club or something."

I didn't trust reddy at all but my head hurt like crazy and my mind wasnt right. It wasnt any point of trying to put up a fight. He knew where i lived which i kept hidden for a long time from him since we broke up.

"I got something that will make you feel better." He said.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Reddy no. I'll just take some medicine and go to sleep. I dont need that stuff." I pushed his hand away as he held it out in front of me.

"Suit yourself." He stood up.