24

As soon as we stepped through the door Hoseok grabbed the back of my neck and took me to the dining room table and roughly sat me down.

He went to go sit at the opposite end and took his gun out placing it in front of him on the table with a loud thud.

I looked at it then at him.

This nigga bouta kill me..

"I-i need to clean myself up." I said.

"Shut your face." He said.

I gulped and did as told. " So reddy huh?" He tapped his fingers on the table beside his gun. Which had dry blood on it.

"I-i can e-explain."

"Oh i know you will."

"What you gonna shoot me or something?Your no better than him.." I dont know where the hell this courage came from all of a sudden.

Suddenly he scooted his chair back getting up which made me flinch and walked over to the kitchen. He came back with a wet towel cleaning his bloody hands and picked up his gun and started cleaning it as well. He sat it back down on the table and took a seat.

"You right. But i would never fucking put my hands on you and dog you like he did. I mean i guess thats what you want though. Correct? You been talking to that motherfucker for quit some time now...even met up with him."

"He threatened to hurt april." I said quietly.

"Speak up baby. Had all that courage a few seconds ago and back at the club."

I licked my now dry lips. " Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Hoseok lets not go there please. You dont tell me shit. Your being a hypocrite."

He just chuckled alittle. " Its to keep you fucking safe lyric."

"Safe?! My whole life ive never been safe! Ive almost died countless times! You keep everything from me! And you wanna talk about safe?!" I stood up from my chair screaming at him.

"Sit the fuck down."

"No why should i?! Huh?! I know nothing about you! Reddy told me some real fucked up shit hoseok and i cant be quiet about it anymore."

"Enlightening me please. What did dear ole lover boy tell you." He still sat calm keeping his composure.

"Sana."

The name made him clench his jaw.

"Aint shit to know about her."

"Are you kidding me?! Your still going keep lying to me?!" I made my way to the side of the table and quickly picked up the gun aiming it at him.

"What did you do?!" I yelled.

"Lyric you have really lost your fucking mind."

"Been lost it a long time ago. Now tell me" i pulled back the hammer.

He sighed rubbing his forehead, "Sana was a girl reddy and i used to share. We were partners way back. We were young and thought it would be fun until she started doing grimmy shit. Stealing from us right under our noses. Alot of innocent people died because of her. One day she told me she was pregnant. Didn't know if it was reddy or mine. She was manipulating the both of us. I tried telling him she was no good but he just thought i was jealous because she was stuck up his ass most the time. So i sent her away. Paid her off to leave us both the fuck alone. Whatever she told reddy before mustve been some bullshit..thats what really drove our brother hood down the drain."