31

(Third pov)

"I need eyes on her at all times- she did what?" The irritated man ran his hand through his dark locs that were starting to grow alittle past his ears.

Alot of his physical features were changing. He worked out most of the day which left his muscles more prominent. He was already fit before going in but he was even more toned now.

He was currently wrapping up the white substance in baggies and sending mates off with them to do their duties for the day.

"You know i wont let anything happen to her.. but you already know hard headed she is..."

Yea and a hard head makes a soft behind..he said in his head.

"I cant protect her how i want behind a fucking cell. I should've known jin would let her work."

"He has a soft spot for her..."

"I could really give two fucks...its her life im worried about every day the more i sit in here."

"I know. I haven't heard anything about reddy. Which im assuming hes lying low."

"I shouldve killed the bastard when i had the chance...hows the shipments coming along? Nun looking funny?"

" everything is fine. Had a couple runners pull some funny shit but i put them in check."

He knew his runners weren't dumb. Even if he was locked up right now he knew everything. Nothing went passed him...except for her...He couldn't stop her though. Even if he said stay put she would still find a way to disobey him.

"I trust all the guys but i fully trust you right now...just please keep my baby safe.."

"I'll do everything i can seok."

"Aye boss, guard coming up." One of his men said looking over his shoulder outside the cell called out.

"Ight, keep me posted." With that he ended the call.

The gaurd walked up to the open cell.

"What can i do for you today my good officer Kang."

The officer looked around the cell at the mates working crushing up and bagging the white substance and green plants.

"I need a favor for tonight."

"Well you came to the right guy." Hoseok said standing up. He easily toward over the guard by a couple of inches. His thin gold chain around his neck sat on his bare toned chest.

To say the guard wasnt intimidated was a lie. Anyone who stood in Hoseoks' presence was easily shaken up. The man simply didn't fuck around and if you didn't know you had to be living under a rock or just had a big ego that would easily be crushed by him.

The guard cleared his throat. "I need you at cell 109...you already know the rest.."

"How many?" Seok leaned against the bed post lighting his joint.

"Just one.."

He nodded. "Can do that shit with my eyes closed. Ight,ill have my men ready. Just make sure we clear. No fucking funny business."

The guard nodded and left. As much as he despised the correctional officers there he was in good business with some of those crooked twisted bastards.

He did simple favors for them and they returned them. Its how he got most of his supply past.

•••

As the night rolled around Hoseok and his task was already at play.

The cold wet man shivering kneeling in front of him dripping blood down the drain of the showers begged for his life.

"Aye, werent you the same one when i got here talking all that hot shit about me. Wheres it at now tough guy?" Hoseok tilted his head to the side with a smirk displayed on his face enjoying the torture he was putting the male through.

It didn't dawn on him until now that it was the same guy that was running his mouth and saying Hoseok wasnt about nothing.

"Ohh i get a pleasure out of this shit." He chuckled.

"Go to hell." The man said spitting blood and a couple teeth out. After he was just begging for his life? That made hoseok roll his eyes.

Hoseok leaned down to get face level with him. "I'll see you there. But first let me introduce you to 'the reaper'."

The mans blood wrenching screams went heard through the facility that night...everyone either was sleep or just turned a blind...

everyone either was sleep or just turned a blind