2. Lex TW

Hi! This has changed cause I wrote something else that I prefer.

FUCK TON OF ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER! SKIP THE WHOLE THING IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!

Whack! Slam! Lex falls to the floor, holding back the tears. Blood collects on the floor in a small puddle. Her sister, Hannah, whimpers in terror, tears streaming down her face.
"Lexie!"
Wham! Hannah staggers back, the bruise already beginning to form. Pamela stumbles out the trailer and the door slams shut. Hannah scrambles to her sister who is quietly groaning in pain. She gently shakes Lex and she opens her eyes. She slowly gets to her feet, wincing, and moves to their small bedroom, Hannah on her heels. She passes Hannah a bag of ice from the medical kit kept in her drawer and grabs a clean cloth and a towel for herself. Smiling weakly to try and convince Hannah she is OK, Lex limps to the bathroom and Hannah hears the crappy shower start. Worried, she texts her sister's boyfriend.

Hey Ethan. It's Hannah. Lex is hurt. Could you drive us today? Thanks.

Hannah puts her phone back down and lies, awake, in the twin bed. When Lex enters, she pretends to sleep. Lex checks the clean and fresh wound on her head before crawling into bed and crying herself to sleep.

The next morning, Lex wakes, light-headed. Her pillow is stained with blood and her head throbs. Upon hearing the Hannah's bed creak, she groggily hides the pillow under the sheets and limps a few steps to the dresser where she picks out a top, jacket, pair of jeans and a hat to cover the injury. Hannah shifts over to join her as Lex leaves the room, grabbing her bag as she exits. When she is joined by her little sister, Lex passes her a piece of toast. As Hannah laidens it with chocolate spread, there is a knock a the door. Lex answers it and embraces the man in the leather jacket.

"Hey, Hey! There you are." Ethan goofs, laughing.
"What are you doing here?"
"Hannah said you're hurt. I came to drive you."
Lex's face darkens.
"Of course. Just second, Sweetie."
Closing the door behind her, Lex turns to Hannah, her fists clenched.
"Hannah..." She begins in a warning tone. "I'm fine. As long as Ethan's concerned, nothing is wrong. He can't know or you'll be taken to care. We'll be separated if you don't stay quiet. Happy?" Lex snaps, in a voice unlike her own. Seeing the terrified look in her sister's eyes, she softens.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, it's just... Ethan doesn't know about what She does. No one does, they can't. Not even Duke. He would get her taken away and then where would we be? No, we need to keep this between us. OK?"
Hannah nods and the sisters hug before returning to Ethan who had been waiting by the door, fixated on something. As they pass, he whispers to Lex.
"Your Mom is passed out by the stream."
Lex groans, retrieves her and tucks her into bed before joining Ethan and Hannah in the car for school.