10. Alice And Lex - SMUT! SMUT! A CHAPTER OF NOTHING BUT SMUT!

I just want to write a smut chapter so here it is. Lil bit of sadness in it, during Dalice's smut anyway.

Alice.

"Wow its looking amazing D."
I kiss my girlfriend's forehead as she slides her last painting into her folder. She smiles and returns to the bed, sitting next to me. Not resisting my temptations, I mention changing into PJs. Deb states that she doesn't have any since this was unexpected and I, knowing this, offer to let her borrow a pair of mine which she agrees to. I glance through my closet, past the picture of me that I keep in there to symbolise being closeted until I find the ones I want. I throw Deb one of them and quickly slip into the bathroom so I can change and look my hottest. I put my hair up in a cute bun, delicately change into the short, revealing but spacious nightdress that I reserve for Deb. Looking both ways for my mother, I sneak back to my room where my awaiting girlfriend is. After knocking, I open the door slowly and seductively. Deb is wearing a very low cut, baby pink vest and very high, white shorts. Although I have imagined her wearing them in the past, it doesn't stand a chance to what I'm seeing in front of me.
"Hey babe." I cat-call.
"Hiya Darling." I get in response before we both start laughing. Deb drags me into the room, making sure I shut the door before being pulled onto the bed.

SMUT!

Somehow, we automatically know which way to go, resulting in me laying on the bed, being straddled by Deb. She rubs herself against my hips first before lying on her front, on top of me and we start to get a bit more serious. I shed my dress and, this being the first time together, she checks me out before continuing. I go red at how she will see my thin stomach but she passes that. Deb pushes me back down and starts to suck at my breast, biting ever so gently. I moan, softly so she can only just hear. She smirks, kisses my upper chest lightly before inserting her tongue down my throat. As we make out, we roll over and I end up on the top. I quickly remove her top before she stops me. She turns to hide the scars when I start to nuzzle her neck, a gesture that feels nice in the moment. Luckily, Deb feels so too and we continue, with reversed positions. We rolls over once more before falling off the bed in a mess of tanged bodies. There's a loud thump and we both hurry to redress, laughing as we do. Luckily, we manage to gst changed and be under the covers out of sight of mom's eyes when she comes to check on us. She closes the door behind her and we burst into laughter once again, settling to cuddle but none more.

Smut over (for now)

Lex.

*magical flashback*

"Hey baby. You OK?"
I smile, nodding. Hannah being taken care of means we have the night to ourselves. I pull his top down and lightly tug at him to follow me. He does so, realising we're going to our bedroom and smiling. I get in the bed, shedding my clothes in the process. Ethan, as always, asks quietly.
"Can I?"
I nod, rolling my eyes since I was the one to come onto him but secretly being pleased that he asks for consent.

Smut! (not rlly rn but vry soon)

Once naked, he pulls on my waist to go down and rolls over, careful not to put any weight on me.  I slowly lower myself once more as he looms over me. His breath against my skin, he kisses my upper chest, working his way down to my hips. He sucks at my neck, leaving a few marks before I moan.
"Please."
Ethan obeys, pushing himself down into me and I feel the presence inside of me. He goes deeper until I tell him to stop and he quickly pulls out to see if I'm OK. I seize the opportunity rub myself against him much to his surprise. We start to make out and, a neck full of love bites each later, we finally stop and just soak in each other's closeness. I hear Pamela moan from the next room, meaning she was doing the same with another random guy she's hooking up with. Rolling my eyes, I turn to my boyfriend.
"Guess I'll be making my signature 'morning after one night stand' pancakes. You should come, though yours would be for a very loving boyfriend who I am intimate with."
Ethan smirks and nods.
"I'd like that."
We kiss a final time before settling down to sleep.