Chapter four

Hi loves! I'd just like to thank everyone for the endless support.. we're #12 in the ginny and georgia tag and that's insane!!!! Please continue to support if you enjoy! Hope you like the chapter <3

"Hey, we're all headed back to my place if you wanna come!" Max tells me as we all head to her house. Ginny walked ahead with Norah and Max, while me and Abby stay behind a little.

"I saw you staring at Marcus." She lets out as I chuckle, claiming it wasn't true. "Sure, he's hot, but he's bad news. Plus he doesn't date." She adds. "What about Padma?" I ask cautiously. "They just make out sometimes. It's nothing crazy." Abby insures me.

We head into Max's room, Where I find myself a seat by her window. "Hey we're gonna get snacks." Max says as they all leave me to go downstairs. I start writing in my homework, when I feel a tall presence looking down at me. I look up to see the beautiful brown haired boy kneel down to my level, moving closer towards me. His arm goes behind me, grabbing a small bag of weed from the pillow I was resting against. He goes to leave, when I grab his arm, stopping him.

"Marcus, you gonna smoke that?" I ask as I stand up. He nods as I go with him to the roof of his house. He climbs out the bedroom window, grabbing my hand to help me get out as well. We rest looking out at the rest of the town, as he rolls his joint and lights it.

"The good part of my dad being deaf means that he can't hear when im on the roof." He chuckles as he inhales the joint to his mouth. He passes it to me, where I feel the high rush through my body on the first hit. I feel a massive gush of wind, making me remember that I had left my jacket in Max's room. I noticed that my arms were now filled with goosebumps from the chilled air.

"Here, take this." Marcus says as he takes off his sweater, revealing his abs slightly. Hs hands me his sweater as I pull it over my shirt, and a smirk appears on his face. "Looks better on you." He smiles as he sneaks closer to me. We lock eyes with each other, forcing our lips to attach, letting my hand rest on his neck, and his on my cheek.

"What about Padma?" I pull away, leaving him with an annoyed look on his face. "Seriously?" he snickers "You're thinking about Padma right now? Shes just a friend I dont even like her she just kisses me." He assures me, grabbing my hand and holds it.