(1/1) School.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

The alarm blared, causing Sim Soo-Yun to groan and roll over. She faced the ceiling and let out a huff, looking over at the time in her phone.

She sat up and hesitantly pulled herself out of the comfort and warmth of her bed, her feet touching the cold floor that sent shivers to her body.

She sighed, grabbing her perfectly ironed uniform and headed towards the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth, she took a shower and changed into the uniform, that consisted of a white button up shirt with a navy blue blazer and a bow ribben in the collar, matched with a checks skirt and a black leggings.

She brushed her blonde hair to make them presentable and grabbed her bag, making her way down the stairs towards the kitchen.

" Appa (dad?) ? " She called, rolling up the sleeves to prepare something to eat for herself and her father.

" What is it? " Her father, Wi Hwan asked, making his way out of the living room. " I'm making breakfast. "

Wi Hwan was a man around his mid-thirties, his hair jet black and eyes almond shaped, green. Soo-Yun had definitely taken after her mother if anyone could see the difference.

Shs quickly made some eggs and toast with coffee for herself and ate patiently. Soo-Yun didn't have a very close relationship with her father ever since her mother had left them when she was two.

She still didn't know the reason. But Soo-Yun couldn't care less about her mother because why would she?

She infact, hated the idea of meeting up with her mother. She despised her because of the way she had left when they didn't have enough money.