(1/7) Squats and Detention.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

" What's with him? "

Soo-Yun snorted, crossing her arms. Ju Kyung shrugged ever so lightly, equally baffled.

The two were currently sitting in a baseball court filled with an audience crowd cheering on the game, but the player, Ru Hyung Jin had suddenly stopped mid-air from throwing the ball.

While Soo Ah took her time in the bathroom.

However, the player simpy let the ball fall to the ground and meet gravity as he stared at someone in the audience,
muttering a soft strike.

Soo-Yun scowled, " What a time waste! I really want to go home! " She argued and Ju Kyung hushed her.

" Just this game! I won't call you again, please? " She pouted and Soo-Yun sighed, pushing the hair out of her
face.

The game was finally over and Soo Ah had joined, so the three left the pitch and made their way outside.

The three strolled around, ice creams in their hands, laughter and giggling in the air as they did.

Soo-Yun sighed, looking at the ice cream in her hand. It was her favorite flavour, mint chocolate but it made her head spin for a second there. For some reason, she couldn't recall what it was.

Brushing it off, the three parted ways and she climbed the bus, sitting in the back.

When her apartment neared while she walked, she hurried and locked herself in her room. Changing into a fluffy over sized bunny hoodie after a hot shower, she fell on her bed and let the sleep take over her.

»»——⍟——««

Waking up was hard for Soo-Yun since she couldn't get much sleep the previous night.