(2/2) Han Seo-Jun?

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Humming go herself, Soo-Yun slid along the pavement towards her school, the small wheels of her skateboard moving at a faster pace then usual.

She took a sudden turn, making sure few girls from her school yelp and jump away. The smirk remained on her lips as she thrusted her hands in her hoodie pockets and spotted Ju Kyung with Soo Ah and Soo Jin.

" Ah! Miss Soo-Yun-aa! You nearly ran over me! " Tae Hoon screamed as she took a stop right in front of the boy, scaring the shit out of him.

" But I didn't, Tae Hoon! " She exclaimed, kicking the board in the air.
" Wow! You can do that? " Ju Kyung marvelled and Soo Ah giggled.

" Motorcycle! Motorcycle! Move out of the way! " Someone yelled and Soo-Yun gasped as her board flew out of her hands in the air.

She leapt, catching it right before it hit the ground and looked up, finding the rider park his motorcycle and pushed off his helmet.

" Han Seo-Jun is back! " Soo Jin exclaimed, reaching beside her.
" Han Seo-Jun? "

She questioned, curiousity spreading across her features. She tilted her head, her lips stretching into a small smirk as she saw the boy shook his head, correcting his hair.

" Bad boy of the school!
Troublemaker. " Soo-Yun grinned,
" Soo Ah, you shouldn't have said that. You know I like trouble! "

Soo Jin raised an eyebrow, " What did I expect? " She half chuckled-half scoffed, realizing Soo-Yun's is checking Han Seo-Jun out already.

" Yah, he's totally bad news! " Soo-Yun hummed, disregarding the statement completely. " I can see that. "

She watched as Lee Suho and him had a stare off, " How annoying! " She heard him say and walk away.