(5/4) Jealousy.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Soo-Yun started making her way towards the nearing doors of her school building, her eyes landing on Seo-Jun and Ju Kyung, once again talking and laughing about something.

More like bickering playfully. Soo-Yun pouted slightly, scowling to herself as she walked in.

" Fine, if you're making me jealous, I'll make you jealous. " She smirked as she entered the classroom and sat beside Suho, who was also scowling.

" What's with you? " She chuckled, pinching his cheeks to make him stop scowling, " You saw those two again, didn't you? "

Suho rolled his eyes, sighing.
Soo-Yun took out her phone and scrolled through her images when a text popped up.

An In Ho
Can we have dinner somewhere today? Only if you're free. I have a favor to ask.

The blonde frowned and shrugged, another idea popping up in her mind the next second. She smirked,

Sure, text me the address.

Seo-Jun entered the classroom and Soo-Yun sighed, biting her lip before she focused on her phone again.

It was hard for her more than it'd get hard for Han Seo-Jun eventually, she knew it. But she had to do it.

Ju Kyung pulled out a chair and settled across her with Soo Ah and Soo Jin following the same thing.
" Who are you talking to with such a beautiful smile? "

Soo Ah asked and Soo-Yun rolled her eyes, " Soo Ah, do you ever run out of compliments? "

Soo Ah giggled and Tae Hoon appeared,
" No, she doesn't! Especially when it's you! " Soo-Yun chuckled.