(4/12) Consequences and Pink.

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

" WHY DOES FIST FIGHTS IN THIS SCHOOL ALWAYS INVOLVES SIM SOO-YUN?! "

The blonde scowled, rubbing the spot Wang Suck just poked, " Don't use
that—"

" LOOK AT HOW SHE SPEAKS BACK EVERYTIME!! "

Soo-Yun held back an eye roll, crossing her arms. " AND YOU!!! SO MUCH FOR A FACE OF INNOCENCE?! WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT WITH HIM?! "

In Ho kept quiet, his face expressionless as he stared at his shoes. Seo-Jun scoffed, " He's the one who started it. "

" I WAS NOT. "

" Yes, it was you. You were even about to hit her—"

" Don't be so petty! She just stepped in before I could hit you! I'd never—"

" Oh, please! "

" SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU. I DIDN'T CALL YOU HERE TO START IT AGAIN. NOW APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER AND LEAVE OR ELSE I'M HANDING OUT DETENTION. "

Soo-Yun scoffed, " Please! Did I ever care about that to do it now? "

" Soo-Yun, be quiet. " Mr. Han sighed, facing the disciplinary teacher, " Sir, I'll solve it out. Please let me. "

" KIDS THESE DAYS! I'M SO FED UP—"

" Yeah, then why don't you resign? " Soo-Yun shot back, " We're equally done but do you see us complaining? "

Han Seo-Jun coughed, nudging the girl who crossed her arms. " WHY YOU—"

" SIR, I'll do it. " Mr. Han said again and the man shot Soo-Yun a scowl before exiting the office.