Listen This Time Little Mermaid

Nikki's POV 

"Eva are you deaf?" I raised one eyebrow higher than the other, to form an almmost perfect upside down checkmark. 

"What are you even talking about Nicole?" She crossed her arms with attitude and looked at me with confusion.

"I'm talking about how this is what, the third time I have told you to stay away from my kids, to not harm them, nor to talk to them. What are you not comprehending Eva? Please tell me, because I'm pretty sure I speak English when I talk to you!" 

"So you really wanna go there? How about how your daughter came after me in hair and make-up! Oh and trust me I've heard you loud and clear. How could I not? You prance around her like your the Queen  but you're not!" I walked up closer to her so she could really hear me loud and clear. 

"Let me tell you something, trying to get me fired wasn't very smart. Because honey I'm back on the roster and I will prance around like I'm the Queen, as long as I am in this business. As for you, I hope you like being downgraded." I ended the conversation on a good note...at least for me anyway.

Eva's POV 

Oh my gosh I can't believe Nikki has the nerve to talk to me like that. Well as see can see I'm not that easy to get rid of. But I was still confused as to what she had meant as to when she said, 'hope you like being downgraded.' 

I went to catering and I spotted Ariane and Paige. We decided to grab some food and sit and talk about the new tour that was coming up. 

"Wait, Eva do you know what day we are in Michigan?" 

"Um no but let me check my phone, they posted the dates on the website." 

I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed the power button. I was about to press my thumb to the home button when I noticed I had a text...from Stephanie McMahon. What could she want? I swiped the screen so I could type in my passcode because my hand were shaking from being anxious and I couldn't manage to get it to accept my fingerprint. 

Stephanie had wrote, "Eva your wrong doings have left me no other choice but to move you from Raw to Smackdown. The drama that has gone on with John and Nikki's daughter as well as actions taken between you and Nikki has left me no other choice. You will make your debut on Smackdown next week and you will remain on Main Event. The actions that go along with the name you have established for yourself will not be tolerated."

Really, I could not believe this was the downgrade Nikki was talking about. I can't deal with this, not now. I got up from the table an ran to the parking lot. I got in my car and headed to the closest bar. I got out and locked my car and headed inisde.

When I walked inside it was rather crowded, not too bad. As I was making my way throught the crowd of people I saw one seat open next to a well built annd rather tall guy. 

"I'll have a a Magic Hat please." I was about to put down a twenty on the counter when the guy next to me grabbed my hand. 

"Put it on my tab Tom." Who was this man, his face was turned the other way. 

"No problem Randy. Give me one minute Miss, I'll go grab you a fresh beer. Only the best for Mr.Orton's friends!" 

"Thank you! Um Randy is that you?" He finally turned his head and looked me in the eye. I could see pain, frustration, and stress all in one just staring back at me. 

"Randy are you alright?"

"I guess I'm just a little stressed.." God only knows how many beers he has in him. His eye were blood shot and there was a ring in the middle of his lips from the circle opening of all the beer bottles. 

'Why are you here Eva?" I knew that question was coming...and I wasn't prepared for it.

"Stress too. My soon to be step-children hate me, their mother hates my presence and I just downgraded from Raw to Smackdown. I don't think anything is right any more it's just... 

I couldn't finish my sentence, Randy had grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back room. He put me up against the wall, grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and then his lips meet mine. 

Only gasping for air when it was truly needed we continued to enjoy each other's company for the rest of the night. 

"So tell me Eva does this feel right, us together?"