Karma

Nikki's POV 

It was Friday and it would normally be John's day with the kids but at the moment he isn't exactly at liberty to see them. Brie wanted to the take the kids today so I let her, since Paige, Nattie, and I were doing a meet and greet at Comic Con before Smackdown. As I was slicking my hair back into a tight ponytail the doorbell rang, I was rather surprised because the gate buzzer didn't buzz, allowing me to give permission to open the gate. 

I ran down stairs to get the door and just as i looked through the glass door I saw the person's build and I was very reluctant to opening the door.

"Now what in the hell do you want?" I crossed my arms with attitude and leaned on the door frame waiting for an answer. 

"I'm here for my kids...it is my day with them." He put his hand up against the door frame and stared at me with those blue eyes and that ever so famous smirk across his face. 

"Oh the ones that you left with the wicked witch of the west...those kids?" He took his hand off of the door and stood aggravated knowing he wasn't going to get far.

"Nikki I had a meeting, I was gone for a little more than two hours, those kids mean everything to me, and lets not forget you punched Eva so I'd appreciate if you could get the kids for me." 

"John I had a reason to punch Eva, and you might have forgotten but I told you I'm not letting you see the kids at the moment, so they are with Brie." It looked like John was about to blow smoke out of his nose he was so pissed. 

John's POV

This was the breaking point if I have to go to court to get time with my kids, I will drag Nicole's ass to court.

"Nicole I've had enough if tI need to go to court, I will." I had enough of Nicole's games, I got in my Corvette and speed out of the driveway. As I was backing out of the driveway I could see the look in Nicole's face. The shock was unbarring for her. 

Eva's POV 

That punch was the last straw for me, Nikki's reputation was over. I was walking backstage at Smackdown to find a certain person of authority. 

"Hey Steph, do you have a minute to talk?" 

"Sure Eva... woah what happened to your eye?" Stephanie had to know the truth. 

"Oh yeah this, thats what I need to tell you. Me and Nikki had words last weekend and this was the result.." If this wouldn't take Nikki off the roster I don't what will.

"Well those are actions are not acceptable nor tolerated outside business to other colleagues. Thank you Eva for letting me now this furthermore Nicole will be removed from the roster." 

With that I thanked Stephanie McMahon and walked back to the Diva's locker room.

Tori's POV 

I was relaxing in the diva's locker room watching the current match on the monitor while waiting for my match. My mom had gone to get some water bottles cause we ran out and Nattie, Rosa, and Eva were all in make-up and hair getting ready for their matches. 

I was watching my Uncle Bryan's match when all the sudden my mom's phone buzzed. I figure I could just take a peak at who was texting her. I sudden rage came over me when I saw the message my mother just received from Stephanie McMahon. 

I darted toward make-up and hair, and Brie could tell something was wrong. I pulled Eva by her hair to the ground and slapped her with as much force as possible. I heard Brie shouting Randy's name. The last thing I remember is hearing Randy telling me to stop I felt his grip around my stomach. All the sudden I felt unbearable pain in my face and with that I blacked out.