Did You Understand Me John

Authors POV

Friday Night Smackdown (Backstage)

"Hey, honey how's your ankle doing?" Nikki sat next to Tori in the locker room.

"It hurts can you grab me some Tylenol?" Tori said without taking her eyes off the monitor.

"Yeah, I'll text Randy to get it!" Nikki pulled out her phone from her pocket.

N= Nikki R= Randy

N= Hey can you bring some Tylenol to the locker room.

R= Yeah I'm all out but I'll grab some from Tyson.

N= Ok, thanks love you!

Randy's POV

I quickly left catering to go find Tyson and just as I was turning the corner I saw John enter the locker room. I thought to myself...

'I may only be dating Nikki Bella but after so many years her family is mine and vice versa. And I won't let anyone come in their life and hurt them.'

I burst through the locker room door as set my eyes on Cena. I ran up up to him and pushed him up against the lockers.

"John I don't who you think you are letting your fiance, hurt your daughter like that and trying to say 'I'm sure it wasn't on purpose'. John I suggest you talk some sense into your girlfriend or Nikki is going to do something she really doesnt want to do."

John's POV

Randy turned towards the door and kicked it open with a powerful kick, that says he wasnt fooling around. I slowly got up and grabbed my phone and texted Tanner and Tori.

J= Hey Eva and I are heading to the beach this weekend, so pack your bags. We will pick you up tomorrow morning.

Authors POV

Tori had went backstage to get ready and Nikki was in the locker room with Nattie. Tori had left her phone on and out in the open, and a message popped up on the screen.

"Are you kidding me!!" Nikki practically yelled.

"Nik what's wrong?" Nattie said graing the phone. 

Nikki grabbed the phone out of Nattie's hand and walked out of the locker room, "Where Is John!?" Nikki yellled hoping to get a response from anyone around her.

****Tori's Segment****

'Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold' 

Tori limped to the ring, walked up the stairs, got in the ring and grabbed a mic. 

"I hate to announce this but I will be on leave for 2 montths due to a broken ankle..." All the sudden the arena got silent in sadness. 

'Oh. Yeah. Oh Oh Yeah Yeah.' Eva Marie's entrance music started playing as she made her way to the ring. 

"C'mon Tori tell the WWE Universe whos fault it is. Blame it all on me, c'mon lets here it"

'I hear voices in my head in my head, they council me, they understand, they talk to me' Randy made his way to the ring. 

Tori's POV 

I handed Randy the mic and waited to hear what he had to say. 

"Listen Eva I may not be her real dad, but i care about her just as much as anyone can, so if you dare lay a finger on her or Nikki, you will be dealing with me and them!" 

Randy slammed the mic to the ground and helped me back to the locker room. When I got there my phone was missing.

****Backstage****

Nikki's POV

I rushed to the guy's locker room to find John, with Tori's phone in my hand. I kicked open the door to see  John sitting and tying up his shoes. 

"JOHN WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT KEEPING EVA AWAY FROM TORI?"