Not My Fault

Nikki's POV

How could John let something like this happen to our daughter. It's not like it's mine and Randy's daughter, it's OUR daughter.

"JOHN! Did you see what just happened!" I yelled making the WWE Superstars rush into the bathroom or backstage somwhere. 

"Wow! Babe what's wrong?" Randy rushed to my side. 

"It's his girlfriend, she just broke Tori's ankle again!" Nikki walked up closer to John.

"She did what? John who the hell are you even dating?!" Randy wrapped his arms around Nikki.

"Listen she is my fiance now and I'm sure she didnt do it on purpose, nor is it really broken!" Nikki's jaw widened at the unheard news. 

"Ok I'm just going to ignore the fiance news but are you kidding me your daughter is backstage in agonizing page and you're trying to tell me 'Oh it's not even broken.' Well why don't you practice what you preach and go hustle down the hall to your daughter's side." Cena headed out of the door and both me and Randy followed. 

John's POV 

I'm sure she didn't mean for any of this to happen, she loves the kids she does a lot of stuff with them. She must of aimed wrong. When I saw Tori sitting there with Brie and a swollen and bruise ankle and red puffy eyes from crying probably from the pain my heart sank. 

I slid on my knees to be at her side, " Honey how did this happened?" 

"That love of your life slammed her foot on my ankle to get out of a submission hold!" 

Authors POV

"Honey I'm sure it was just on purp.." John got cut off.

Eva walked back to where everyone was sittting with Tori, "Wow, guys what's..." And then Eva got cut off and not in a good way. 

Nikki had ran toward Eva pounced on her and she fell to the ground. Nikki delivered punchs to Eva's face and gut.

Brie quickly got Tori up and helped her walk to the locker room. Cena and Orton quickly rushed to the brawl. Randy picked up Nikki off of Eva and held her tight, because he knew she was capable of more damage. Cena helped Eva up. 

"You hurt my daughter and you will pay, trust me Eva this is no were near finished!" Randy turned Nikki around and they started to walk away. 

Nikki turned around for the last time, "Eva don't you dare contact my daughter and I don't want you to be around her until  approve."

"Wait, Nikki how am i going to see Tori?" Cena asked NIkki. 

"At the moment John I don't even want you to see her." At tear rolled down Nikki's face and Randy pulled her into a tight embrace.

(A/N: Hey guys! I really appreciate you guys reading and voting. And feel free to leave comments about anything or you can inbox me anytime. So I know some people ship Nena and some don't, well I personally like the look of them together but the whole marriage and kids concept turns me off of liking them together, but for as for this story you'll have to see what happens ;) )