Vacation From Hell (Part 3)

Nikki's POV 

As soon as Tanner texted me my heart sank down to my stomach thinking about all the possibilities. I put down the new purse I was planning on buying and headed to my car. After like what felt like a year I arrived to the beach house. I jumped out of my car and ran to the door. James opened the door and all I heard was people screaming. I turned around the counter to see Tori and Eva going at each other.

"You'll never replace my mom, and trying to win James over isn't going to get you anywhere." Tori slammed her first against the bottles of vitamins and the went flying everywhere. 

"Tori and Tanner go get packed now and help you brother!" Eva turned around and I could tell by the expression in her face, she wasn't expecting my arrival. 

"Geez for a minute I thought I could be ok with you, Eva, but it didn't take long for your true colors to come out.." 

"Nikki don't go down that road, we all know you are pissed because John chose me!" I couldn't contain  myself, the smirk on her face, something just came over me. 

I walked over to her and with one gesture slapped her to the ground. I didn't hold back, she could barely keep her eyes open. I bent down to her side and whispered in her ear...

"Now Eva honey you got the whole story wrong, I chose to leave John, and as for you, you just got my sloppy seconds.."

The kids came down stairs each caring a suitcase, I used my body as a barrier to cover where Eva laying so James didn't see anything. 

"Alright Tanner can you load up the car and James can you go be a big boy and help him!" 

"Yeah sure mom." They said and unison and headed for the car. 

I started to walk out of the door and just as I was doing so I saw a white Bentley pull into the driveway.

John's POV 

I had just got out of my meeting like 20 minutes ago and I was arriving home with all the goodies I promised. As soon as I pulled in the drive way I saw Nicole's black Range Rover and Tanner was loading it with the kids luggage. I barely put my car in park, I just opened door to make sure everything was ok. 

"Nicole what's is going on, is everyone ok?" But it looked like everyone was fine. 

"John listen, I'm done with these little games Eva wants to play. From now on you get the kids on your days but  Eva can no longer be around." But wait where was Eva...?

"Wow, Nicole Eva lives with me, I can't just put her on the curb for the night!" She got and her car with all the kids and rolled down the window.

"Well you are going to have some way! Because I will bring your ass to court!" I ran inside to find Eva sitting on the couch icing one side of her face.

I rushed to her side, "What the hell happened?"

(A/N: Sorry for the late update my wifi wasn't working and the app was crashing but leave feedback in the comments or inbox me if you have ideas or just comments. And is anyone else loving Nikki and Tori's sass toward Eva!)