Radio Silent

Tori's POV 

 I was sitting in the back of my best friend's car, waiting for her mom to complete her impulse shopping. My focus was on some trees moving violently back in forth from the wind until my phone started to ring. Finally, the moment that I had been dreading, but slightly looking forward to happened. 

 It was a bittersweet feeling when I looked down to see that Detective Beckett was calling. I hit accept.

 I placed the phone up to my ear, afraid of what was to come next. 

 "Hello Detective Beckett." 

 "We got a hit that Randy was at an unusual cafe downtown. And surveillance cameras show that he was with Eva. I'm sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news." 

 The news hit me hard but my reaction was rather hard. 

 "It's ok, play with snakes long enough, and your are bound to get bit." 

 I ended the call and faced toward my friend.

 "Tell your Mom to cash out now, I have some business to handle." 

 Tanner's POV 

 I was about to get in my car and head to the my friend's house, but my plans were suddenly interrupted by my frantic sister. 

 "Woah Tori, slow down. What's the matter?" 

 She eventually caught her breath from running down the driveway and responded. 

 "It's Randy...he's still...cheating on Mom." Her gasps for air made it hard to understand but I understood what she was saying, and I didn't like it. 

 "How do you know for sure?" I knew she was holding some information back, but she needed to put all the cards out on the table. 

 She looked at the ground trying to not make eye contact, "I had a detective put a bug in Randy's phone. He was with her earlier." 

 She looked up just as tear made its way down her cheek. She turned away to look at the big front doors of our home and continued her mission to get to Randy. I trailed closely behind.

 She flew up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom. Before opening the doors she looked at me almost as if she wanted my approval. 

 I shook my head without hesitation. 

 Tori's POV 

 I turned the handle to reveal Randy on the phone. I entered the room and pulled the phone from him and handed it to Tanner. 

 "Woah, what the hell do you think you are doing?" 

 "Ratting you out. We have been nothing but generous with the several chances we gave you because you made our Mother happy and we didn't want to take that away from her. But you just turned out to be the conniving liar I thought you would be."

 "Tanner give me my phone back. I have important people to contact."

 Tanner did not follow the instructions and slid Randy's phone into his back pocket, but he still had one thing that remained in his hand. The cell phone bug.

 "What is that Tanner?" Confusion came over Randy.

 "This is the cell phone bug that my lovely sister had installed to bust your ass." 

 I took my phone from my jacket pocket and started to dial."Who are you calling?" Tanner and Randy both said in unison. 

"The women you betrayed. So now you will have one less contact in your phone." 

 Randy's eyes became as wide as the moon, "No you can't!"

 I was waiting to see the look on Randy's face when Nikki answered, but sadly all I got was her voicemail which was unusual for her not to answer when she was out of town. 

 "Tanner call Dad see if he answers." 

Tanner took out his phone and dialed. 

 "No answer."

 (A/N: Sorry it's kind of a short chapter but in the next upcoming chapters there is going to be a lot of drama! Till next time xoxo)