Whoops...

Nikki's POV 

"John what do you mean you can't take the kids today?" He can't be doing this again. I continued to walk to kitchen while listening to John's sad and unbelieveably unrealistic excuses. 

I lowered my voice so James wouldn't hear me, "Alright listen if these excuses continue I will drag your ass to court so you better stop while your ahead. And I don't care if it is a life or death situation you will not miss James' birthday party next week because I am gonna to have to spend the whole day with Eva so if don't make it you're going to be one sorry ass. Goodbye!" 

Me and John had decided to do one big party with both of our families and all James' friends. And yes, Eva was going to be there, hopefully I will be able to control myself. One could only hope.

I hit the end button on my cellphone and was surprised by James. "Is Daddy coming?" 

I saw the excitment in his eyes and there was no way I was going to be able to tell him the truth. "I just talked to your Daddy, and he can't come today since he is going to get your special present. But in the meantime we can go get the decarations for your party!" 

I figured if he didn't get a day to spend with his father that buying decorations for his own party would make up for it. At least I hoped, "So buddy why you go get your sneakers and we will go shopping. And tell you what I'll get you icream-" 

I didn't even finish my sentence and he had already ran to go get his shoes. 

Randy's POV 

I my eyes slowly started to open as I heard the sound of glass clanking. When they were fully opened purple, blue, and white lights blurred my vision.

Where was I? What happened? 

I slowly lifted the upper part of my body off of what felt and looked like a very uncomfortable satin couch. As my vision started to clear up I realized I wasn't alone, I had company. As soon as my eyes focused on the red hair I didnt even have to guess who it was. 

I slightly tapped her shoulder to try and peacefully wake her up, "Eva, Eva you gotta wake up.."

"What?" She squinted her eyes protecting them from the blinding lights, as she started to sit up on the couch I could tell she was rather caught off guard by her surrondings. 

"Alright, Eva don't freak out, lets just firgued out what happened..." Her eyes widened and I could tell that she was going crazy inside. 

"Ok, um I'm gonna call John, he's probably worried, why don't you ask the waiter what he remembers." She said with uneasiness in her voice. 

Nikki's POV 

I parked my Range Rover in the Party City parking lot and got James out of his booster seat. As I walked out from the other end of the car, I noticed that there was two lines of paparazzi baracading the door. I picked James up as I usually did when we came across paparazzi, just for security reasons. 

As I came closer to the door they all started snaping pictures along with th blinding flashes, and yelled out the usual impractial rumors. But this time they were things that I haven't heard yet. 

"Nikki what's up with Eva and Randy last night?" 

"Are you and Randy still together?" 

I couldn't let my son hear these false rumors. 

"Hey you the one with pictures, stay! Everyone else I suggest you turn off the cameras and run away before I call the police!" And they all ran....

"Listen, ok I'm with my son and do you really think he needs to see that. So I suggest you back off before we have a bigger problems, so go throw those photos in that trash can and never take a picture of anyone in my circle ever again!" 

He started to walk toward the trash can but I suddenly had a change of heart, "Hey wait!" I took a 50 dollar bill out of my pocket and gave it to him in exchange for the pictures. I grabbed the pictures and slid them into my purse.

Then James and I proceeded into the store to find decorations.