This is a Party...With Kids

John's POV 

I woke up to the upeaceful movement of Jame's jumping on me and Eva's bed. I pretended like I was still asleep, and then I flew up, caught James in midair and tossed him on the bed, tickling him until my hands got tired. I scooped him up and threw him over my shoulder, like a sack of potatoes. 

I traveled down the stairs to be faced with the smell of french toast and oranges. I could tell James smelt the same becuase he had crawled down my back and darted to the kitchen. I made my way down the stairs and a sense of happines came over me to see Eva serving a big smiling James homemade frech toast. 

I walked over to the marble counters and greeted Eva by colliding my lips with her's, "Well good morning to you too John!" 

"John why don't you go wake the other kids up so this food doesn't go to waste?" I followed her request and walked down the hall to Tanner and Tori's bedrooms. 

I knocked on both doors and announced that breakfast was ready. Tori came out in a wavy ponytail with long navy sweats and a black 'Girl Bye' v-neck and Tanner with his hair pointing in every which way. He had on black atlethic shorts and a Batista 'Animal' shirt. 

As we approached the corner of the hallway I put a hand on their backs and whispered just low enough so they would be the only ones to hear, "Listen this day is special to your brother now, your mother and Eva promised to be civil and I need you guys to do the same. Ok?"

They both stared at each other and then stared at me "Ok." 

Brie's POV 

(I don't what exact car Brie drives or even Daniel for the matter. So I'm just going to use the car from the Raw segment including Kane and Daniel.) 

I shut the driver's side door of my silver Chrysler and pressed the lock button on the keychain sized remote. I traveled up the cobblestone walkway and knocked on the door and waited for a response. 

With still no answer after two minutes, "Nicole, hello?!" 

I waited for a few seconds and then all the sudden I heard a thud. I decided to take my key out of my purse. As I opened to door I saw Nikki on the floor laughing hysterical. 

I put down the cake and party decorations down on the counter and helped her up, "Nikki what happened?" I couldn't help but let out a little giggle myself.

"I was putting up the last row of streamers and got a little startled when you knocked and flew off the ladder, but I'm alright."

"Ok, so um what can I do?" Nicole's eyes started to bug out of her head as she looked around the house to see what needed to be finished.

"Well...we only have an hour till the party and then the caterers should be here any minute so you can arrange the food on the back tables when they arrive." 

"Nik are you serious James didn't just get accepted nto Harvard, he's turning six! What happened to sandwiches and ice cream?" 

My sister's four cup of coffee formed smile turned into a straight face, "Listen Brie I just want something to go right for my kids. This year has been like hell the whole Tanner and Tori versus Eva, Tori's broken ankle, and the said part is the kids have been put through all the drama John and I go through as well. So I just want one event to go exceptionally better than the others." 

I felt bad for judging, "I completely understand Nicole, come here give me one of your horrible hugs!"

Tanner's POV

We eventually all finished our breakfast and all took showers. We all packed a bathing suit and changed into shorts and t-shirts. 

The guys finished first and we all sat on the coach and watched car shows while we waited for the girls to do their make-up or whatever it is girls take so long to do. Finally after 20 minutes of non-stop Lamborghinis and Porsches the girls finally came out all made up. 

"Hey Dad can I drive?" My Dad game me a smirk and tossed me the keys and we were on our way to my Mom's house.

Nikki's POV

I heard a car engine and looked out the window to see that the Wicked Witch of the West, John, and my lovely kids had arrived. I took my final sips of Chateau Montelena and went to go open the door. I was greeted by a big group hug from the three kids and a little 'Hello Nikki' and rub on the arm by John. And then there stood the nightmare of them all. 

"Hello Nikki!" She was being rather knid to someone who just got her downgraded from Raw to Smackdown.

"Hello Eva, how are you?" As my eyes scanned her full appearance I became rather alerted to see that the other part of her shirt was missing.

"I'm-" 

"Eva I'm going to have to stop you there. You need to change your shirt I have a shirt you can wear, follow me." 

Eva's POV 

Really Nikki always has to find a problem with me but today I am just going to let it slid, since it was James' birthday. 

"Ok here is a couple shirts, just leave the ones you don't like on the bed." She shut the door to let me change. 

After I slipped on the shirt, I was exploring Nikki's room when I came acrossed a sealed manilla envelope on her dresser. I cleanly detached the tape from one part of the envelope and peaked inside. 

Woah, how did Nikki get these? Ok if it was sealed then she must have never seen these! I slid the paparazzi taken photos of me and Randy into my bag with my bathing suit and casually waked down the stairs to join everybody else. 

(A/N: Hey guys so this chapter was a little bit longer than the others but I hope you enjoy! And tell me what you think Eva will do with the photos?)