Mark:Reader Valentine

{{{So so sorry for not posting this on valentines day! I have been banned from electronics and only got them back yesterday, so I was busy catching up. Then I had to go to a Taylor John Williams concert. That was amazing. I got his autograph. :) so here's the valentines one a bit late.}}}

Your pov

"Happy valentines day, sweet pea!" Mark said, wrapping his arms around me. I had just woken up, but he had been awake for god knows how long now playing games.

"I had a nightmare," I said. I sat on the couch as Mark pulled a chair up in front of me.

"Same one?" He asked. There was concern all over his eyes.

"No. This one was different."

"Tell me."

I sighed. He was my boyfriend. I would tell him anything.

After explaining the man in the closet and the running and finding Mark dead in the bathtub, I began to cry like a stupid baby. I felt so dumb. He just hugged me. He told me it was ok.

It was more than ok, though.

It was valentines day.

"You know what will cheer you up? A trip to the pool," he said, smiling.

"Sure. Let's go after lunch," I replied, kissing his cheek. He smiled again. I was definitely going to be happy today.

Le time skip--

"This is beautiful!" I shouted, staring out at the pool.

No one else was here because it was technically closed, but we knew the manager, and he said that if we wanted to spend some time in the pool, we were more than welcome.

"Well, not that beautiful..." Mark muttered. "Not as beautiful as you, anyway."

"Thanks, sweet pea," I said with a smile.

"Last one in's a rotting corpse!" Mark shouted. He didn't have to tell me twice.

I practically dove into the shallow zone. It wasn't cold, surprisingly. I smiled, looking up at Mark. He smiled back.

"Hey there, Mr. Zambie!" I shouted. He laughed. I got out of the water and hopped up next to him. I still couldn't match his height, but I was menacing enough.

"I'm not a zombie!" He said. "Zombies can't swim, but I can."

"Oh you can?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Prove it."

"But I--"

Note: suddenly and unexpectedly being met with water tends to make one shut up rather quickly. Mark was no exception to said note.

He poked his head back out of the water, his arms moving below the surface. I stepped back, seeing what he was about to do.

"You aren't going anywhere!" He shouted before lunging at my feet and pulling me into the water with him.

"Oh no!" I shouted, pretending to flail around. "The dreaded toilet squid caught me!"

"Toilet squid?" He asked, stopping the game for a moment.

"Yeah. Toilet squid. Problem?"

"No, I just..."

"Shush then."

(At the end of the story, I want to tell you brochachos something funny about the toilet squid;)

After a while of messing around in the water, we actually chose to go home. Before getting in the car, Mark was acting all funny, but when I asked him what was up, he just said that he was sad he didn't do anything special for valentines day for me.

"Mark, I dont care what we do on a holiday together," I said, kissing his hair when we got back to the car. "Because every day is valentines day with you."

"Hold on I need to make a call," was all he said in response.

This rather put me off. He stepped out of the car and called someone. There was a lot of talking and smiling before he hung up and for back in the car again.

"So who was it?" I asked.

"Nothing important," he replied.

"Fine. Let's go home."

Le time skip~~ (ooh a fancier dash dash!!)

When Mark opened the door, I couldn't believe my watery eyes.

There were red and pink balloons everywhere. A big banner stretched across the room wait the words 'happy valentines day, Y/N!' on them. There was confetti and wine and the smiling people standing there.

"Happy valentines day!" Bob, Wade, and Danny all shouted. We walked into the room, Mark smiling.

"Wade..." Mark said, nodding to his buddy.

"Oh yeah!" Wade said. He ran into the other room and got something. When he came back, he handed something to Mark.

"Y/N..." He said, holding the black box out to me as he knelt. I gasped and began to cry. "Y/N, ever since I met you, I have wanted you to never leave my side. You make every single day brighter. Will you marry me, valentine?"

The room was dead silent for a split second, in which I could only cry and smile. I glanced at the three friends who worked at putting this all together. I had no doubt in my mind.

"Anyone that would turn you down is the dumbest human in the world!" I shouted, flinging my arms around his neck and holding myself up only on him.

I let go and he put the sparkling ring on my finger. A pink diamond ring. A pink diamond. Woah.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionatly, our tongues dancing just as we had on the night we first met so long ago.

And I was happy.

I decided, however, to wait until Presidents' Day to tell Mark I was pregnant.

The end

{{{So the toilet squid thing. Yeah. That's a good story. Please read this end bit.

So my friend was over at my house for a sleepover one day, when she had to use my parents' bathroom instead of the kids' bathroom.

Now, my bedroom closet is a small walk-in closet, and it is linked with the parents' bathroom.

I was sitting in said closet when my friend was in the bathroom, and I got really bored so I started to talk to her through the wall.

Now, the thing is, through all that insulation, all she heard was just some nonsensical divel, so my asking her how she was resembled speach quite similar to that of a dying squid.

When she got out, she told me that it sounded quite like the toilet was talking to her. More specifically, a squid in a toilet.

And that's how I earned my nickname "the toilet squid".

This has been story time with TheUnibadger.

Thank you.

Happy second valentines day!}}}