Let's Play A Game Pt.3

Your pov:

By the time I got across the plank, I was shaking really bad. I knew it probably wasn't real, but it was still horrific.

I looked around, entering the building. It seemed to be an empty office building. I glanced around, carefully avoiding walking into a desk. The room was very dark, the little light in the room casting shadows along the empty cubicles. I inched forward, spotting a light in a distant room.

"Is anyone there?" I called out through the darkness.

"You've handled things you know scare you," Dark's voice drifted all around me, a strange noise coming from the room. "but how do you handle something you didn't know you would be scared of?"

I was about to ask what that meant when the door flung open, the silouhette of a loaf of bread sitting on the conference table. It giggled like a child, only deeper and augmented. I leapt back in fright. All the lights came on and I finally saw it.

"HOLY SHIT WHY DOES IT HAVE A FACE LIKE SATAN?!" I screamed, starting to run. The thing only started scooting across the floor, getting closer to me.

"IM GONNA MOLEST YOUUU!!" It said.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT?!" I screamed, trying to get Dark's attention.

"That would be the almighty and holy loaf," Dark said. The holy loaf just kept following me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ITS EYES?!"

"IM GONNA MOLEST YOUUU!!"

"GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE HELL PIT YOU CAME OUT OF, YOU SATAN SPAWN!!"

"IM GONNA MOLEST YOUUU!!"

"DARK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS THING?!"

"It's funny," he said. "Now I'm leaving you on your own. Ta." With that, Dark was gone, and I was left running through an office building from the almighty loaf.

"IM GONNA MOLES--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING DEMON!!" I screamed, turning around.

It stopped dead in its tracks, horrifying smile still plastered under its dead eyes. I took a deep breath, staring at it all the while.

"You fucking idiot. You can't molest someone if you don't have any arms, you moron," I said.

It didn't move.

"AND WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?!" I shouted.

Expressionless, the loaf just sat there.

"GO AWAY OR IM GOING TO HAVE MYSELF SOME TOAST!"

The loaf vanished and I was back in the forest. Never before had I been so happy to be engulfed in the darkness of an unknown place.

THIS IS SO FUN TO WRITE