My boyfriend kissed my best friend

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up to no one next to me. I sat up and looked around. I saw the time and was surprised I woke up early. I got out of bed, rubbing my eyes. Stretching one good time, continuing to walk to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and turned on the water.

While brushing my teeth I hear a knock on my room door. Who the heck is knocking this early? I went to go open it reveling my mom.

"Oh good mowing mom" (he sounds like that cuz he has his toothbrush in his mouth). "Good morning sweetie. I just came to tell you breakfast will be ready in a minute" She said with a wide smile.

I nodded,  seeing her walk off. I closed my door and continued brushing my teeth. I got dressed in something nice but simple today

I grabbed all of my belongings before I went down stairs. I smelled pancakes and raced downstairs. I see them on the table, drenched in syrup. My mouth starting watering.

Taeyong's POV

I seen Jae run downstairs. I stay quiet and peacefully eat my food till he started talking. "Morning Hyung!".
I looked at him with a straight face "Morning Jae."

Jaehyun looked down. "Not being a chatter box today? Hm?" He looked up and shook his head, continuing eating.

End of Taeyong's POV

Jaehyuns POV

Why is he like this? What did I ever do to him?

I finished my food and went to go wash off my plate. "Jaehyun, are you coming home tonight?" I turned around to my mom.

"I think so" Mom smiled. "Great because I have someone I want both of you to meet." Who is this Someone? I nodded and kissed he cheek while I gathered my things for school.

I saw Taeyong walk out with me. I waved mom goodbye, closing the door.
Quick question...what the hell is Taeyong doing?!

"Why are you walking to school with me?" Taeyong looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I can't walk to school with my little brother?" I was gonna say something till I decided to stay quiet.

The walk was quiet but thankfully, it wasn't a long walk either. I was thinking about Johnny at the moment so I wasn't really paying attention.

We arrived to our destination, we went our separate ways without saying anything. That's when I seen 3 dummies jump on me.

"ARGH You guys are heavyy" Taeil started laughing while Doyoung and Jungwoo helped my up.

"Wassup! We missed u" Jungwoo told me. I smiled and faked cry "yOu miSsEd me? AWwW" I let my body got limb on Jungwoo.

Thats when I saw the love of my life walk over to us. "Good morning baby" He said kissing me. "Morning~" That tall hot muscular guy...or should I say Johnny, hugged me tight.

"Good morning to you too Johnny" Doyoung said in an annoyed tone. Johnny laughed "morning guys" We all walked to our regular table but seen some new people...

I wouldn't say new more like rare people- if that makes any sense. ANYGAYS- I saw Yuta, Mark and Haechan. "Sup gays, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm here cuz I'm ur friend and want to be here" Yuta gave a cocky smile while talking.

End up Jaehyun's POV (cuz there is so much typing for him lol)

Jae raised and eyebrow and chuckled. We all sat down and chilled. Jae was sitting in Johnnys lap while Others were on the bench or the table.

Taeil saw Ten and Sicheng coming over. "Hey guys, did you hear about the sports tryouts?" They shook their heads. But Jaehyun wanted try sports though.

"Who wants to try out with us?" I looked at everyone.

"Me" Jaehyun

"Me" Johnny

"Me" Yuta

"Me" Haechan

"Me" Mark

"Alright let's go and sign up before school starts". Ten and Sicheng wan towards the gym. "I will be back ok" Jaehyun said to Doyoung and Taeil. The rest of the boys ran towards the gym. We saw so many people there. There was different sports, Basketball, soccer, lacrosse Track and volleyball.

"I want Soccer!!" Yuta

"I want basketball!" Johnny

"LaCrosse!!!!" Mark, Jaehyun, Ten

"Volleyball~" Sicheng

All of them signed up for the sport they want. They bid their goodbyes after they heard the bell. Jaehyun was on his way to class till Johnny stopped him, surprising Jae.

"Whats wrong John?" The taller sighed. Jaehyun knew this wasn't going to go well. "I know this is a super bad time to tell you but remember that sleep over me,you,Taeil,jungwoo and Doyoung had at my house?"

Jae nodded "W-well when no one was looking... Doyoung and I sorta kissed...." Jaehyun was in shock. "What the fuck!? Why would you do this to me?! After all the 'I love you's' and you do this?"

"Baby please it was a accident-"

"How can that be an accident?! YOU KISSED HIM!!"

"I wasn't thinking straight at all"

"You know what I dont have time for this at all. I gotta get to class."

Jaehyun walked away from him to class. Johnny was mentally cursing himself out. He angrily walked to class.

Jaehyun ditched and ran to the house. He was crying a river. He can't believe that his boyfriend already cheated on him.

He ran to the door taking his key out to unlock it. He saw his mom and broke down. "Jaehyun sweetie, whats wrong?"

"He is wrong mom" He said sobbing I to his moms shoulder. Although his mom was confused she kept her mouth shut.

He lifted himself from her shoulder and saw a random guy coming from upstairs. Jaehyun was confused.

"Mom...who is that?" His mom looked over to the man and back at Jaehyun. "I was waiting for your brother and you to find out at the same time but I guess its just you.."

"Jaehyun...This is your Father."

OMGGG I hope this is good, I might do a double update👀